Have You Got Real Love

kevvy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to hear about the first girl, there are MANY MANY MANY foreigners who have experienced the same thing as you.

Some girls have a tendency to view us as an opportunity to climb up the ladder, rather than human beings.

Watch out.

• Like 1

Have you got real love? is the question ,well my first two marriages the answer was yes ,untill we divorced ,now i have been married for 20 years and have a son in uni, we have lived in Thailand and the UK , she still takes care of me when i am sick and gives me a kiss in the morning when we wake up so i reckon the answer is yes ,now if only i can wean her off the handbags and shoes.

Handbags and shoes. No matter the nationality, age, or socioeconomic background it's virtually universal to the female species: you can never have enough of them (even if your budget only allows cheap ones - the more the better).

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

not always the case.

as for the above story did you let her get her visa after you saw her with the other man, or was it to late did she have it already.

it was too late as the Australian immigration said to me "quote" she has been here for nearly 2 years so she will still get it "unquote"

not so if you were her sponsor, you could have sent her home by simply writy a letter. were you her sponsor.

only a couple of people really wished me luck ... this forum sure can bring people down . But we know this will work as now all the work is done and starting to build .

Hey Kevvy

i'm really glad to hear your lovely story.

Sorry about the first wife, but this new one sounds legit. Te fact she's not a bar girl is a leg up already.

and from what you've said about your real estate venture it sounds like a great opportunity.

If you've done your homework (which from what i gathered you have) i think this will turn out very well for you. Not many people know that by starting your company and being a sole share holder, your going to be 100% safe even if things don't work out with your new partner.

It sounds like things have definitely turned around for you, and best wishes for the future

• Like 1

Don't worry man - I've got sympathy.

"Where Is The Love?"

What's wrong with the world, mama

People livin' like they ain't got no mamas

I think the whole world addicted to the drama

Only attracted to things that'll bring you trauma

Overseas, yeah, we try to stop terrorism

But we still got terrorists here livin'

In the USA, the big CIA

The Bloods and The Crips and the KKK

But if you only have love for your own race

Then you only leave space to discriminate

And to discriminate only generates hate

And when you hate then you're bound to get irate, yeah

Madness is what you demonstrate

And that's exactly how anger works and operates

Man, you gotta have love just to set it straight

Take control of your mind and meditate

Let your soul gravitate to the love, y'all, y'all

People killin', people dyin'

Children hurt and you hear them cryin'

Can you practice what you preach

And would you turn the other cheek

Father, Father, Father help us

Send some guidance from above

'Cause people got me, got me questionin'

Where is the love (Love)

Where is the love (The love)

Where is the love (The love)

Where is the love, the love, the love

It just ain't the same, always unchanged

New days are strange, is the world insane

If love and peace are so strong

Why are there pieces of love that don't belong

Nations droppin' bombs

Chemical gasses fillin' lungs of little ones

With ongoin' sufferin' as the youth die young

So ask yourself is the lovin' really gone

So I could ask myself really what is goin' wrong

In this world that we livin' in people keep on givin' in

Makin' wrong decisions, only visions of them dividends

Not respectin' each other, deny thy brother

A war is goin' on but the reason's undercover

The truth is kept secret, it's swept under the rug

If you never know truth then you never know love

Where's the love, y'all, come on (I don't know)

Where's the truth, y'all, come on (I don't know)

Where's the love, y'all

People killin', people dyin'

Children hurt and you hear them cryin'

Can you practice what you preach

And would you turn the other cheek

Father, Father, Father help us

Where is the love (Love)

Where is the love (The love)?

Where is the love (The love)?

Where is the love, the love, the love?

I feel the weight of the world on my shoulder

As I'm gettin' older, y'all, people gets colder

Most of us only care about money makin'

Selfishness got us followin' our wrong direction

Wrong information always shown by the media

Negative images is the main criteria

Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria

Kids wanna act like what they see in the cinema

Yo', whatever happened to the values of humanity

Whatever happened to the fairness in equality

Instead of spreading love we're spreading animosity

Lack of understanding, leading us away from unity

That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' under

That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' down

There's no wonder why sometimes I'm feelin' under

Gotta keep my faith alive till love is found

Now ask yourself

Where is the love?

Where is the love?

Where is the love?

Where is the love?

Father, Father, Father, help us

Where is the love?

Sing with me y'all:

One world, one world (We only got)

One world, one world (That's all we got)

One world, one world

And something's wrong with it (Yeah)

Something's wrong with it (Yeah)

Something's wrong with the wo-wo-world, yeah

We only got

(One world, one world)

That's all we got

(One world, one world)

• Like 1

Not many people know that by starting your company and being a sole share holder, your going to be 100% safe even if things don't work out with your new partner.

It sounds like things have definitely turned around for you, and best wishes for the future

I'd like to learn more, thought this was only available for Americans through the Amity treaty.

Is it something special for real estate specifically?

• Like 2

Not many people know that by starting your company and being a sole share holder, your going to be 100% safe even if things don't work out with your new partner.

I'd like to learn more, thought this was only available for Americans through the Amity treaty.

Nope not from what i've found. My partner and i looked into it recently, you need to talk to a good legit lawyer who can actual explain the finer details, but majority of buildings, condos, malls and etc aren't thai owned. Most are from the US, UK and Aus with also a lot through out northern asia and europe.

Bank Loans for it on the other hand is very tricky so you'll need most if not all of the cost up front. I'm also not sure how good the contractors are here and how tight they are with deadlines.

The whole point of it is to start a PTY LTD which is just a hollow shell to get around the loop holes of foreigners owning land here. Once that is started a certain number of shares are made up and are normally valued at the start up money you put in,Eg: if you put in 100,000,000 baht then you would have 100,000,000 shares. These shares are owned by you personally and you would appoint yourself as director. Thus meaning you own and run the company and own all the assets within the company.

This is pretty standard in nearly every country around the world, as it is seen as a major tax loop hole and to protect yourself legally if something was to go wrong.

The idea of starting a company is very easy, but as for making the company profitable through such things as property ventures in Thailand i wouldn't know the actual risks involved. You can start a PTY LTD in like 2 weeks or less, you just need a lawyer to draw up the paper work, sign it pay for the shares that you have indicated to be created (which i don't know what the minimum is in Thailand), then the money of the shares that you have paid for goes into your company bank account and ready for use. The last thing is to register your company with the securities exchange ad then your set to go. This isn't just for property, but can be for almost anything. Again the main reason people do this is to get tax reductions and to protect yourself legally.

Nope not from what i've found. My partner and i looked into it recently, you need to talk to a good legit lawyer who can actual explain the finer details, but majority of buildings, condos, malls and etc aren't thai owned. Most are from the US, UK and Aus with also a lot through out northern asia and europe.

Bank Loans for it on the other hand is very tricky so you'll need most if not all of the cost up front. I'm also not sure how good the contractors are here and how tight they are with deadlines.

The whole point of it is to start a PTY LTD which is just a hollow shell to get around the loop holes of foreigners owning land here. Once that is started a certain number of shares are made up and are normally valued at the start up money you put in,Eg: if you put in 100,000,000 baht then you would have 100,000,000 shares. These shares are owned by you personally and you would appoint yourself as director. Thus meaning you own and run the company and own all the assets within the company.

This is pretty standard in nearly every country around the world, as it is seen as a major tax loop hole and to protect yourself legally if something was to go wrong.

The idea of starting a company is very easy, but as for making the company profitable through such things as property ventures in Thailand i wouldn't know the actual risks involved. You can start a PTY LTD in like 2 weeks or less, you just need a lawyer to draw up the paper work, sign it pay for the shares that you have indicated to be created (which i don't know what the minimum is in Thailand), then the money of the shares that you have paid for goes into your company bank account and ready for use. The last thing is to register your company with the securities exchange ad then your set to go. This isn't just for property, but can be for almost anything. Again the main reason people do this is to get tax reductions and to protect yourself legally.

Funny I thought you had to have Thai shareholders, which the scammer lawyers suggest getting around by using illegal front-men "nominees" for a fee.

And I'm sure registering for the stock exchange isn't part of the process for 99.9999999%.

And your statement about most large property development here being foreign capital, I really doubt that's been true for recent decades.

also if you do need a bank loan, then your company needs to be turning over a good profit for at least a year if not 2, so many people use the company for many different business ventures under the one roof. But if one company eg: your property development side becomes very profitable and you want to expand to say share trading or etc, then it would be safer to start a separate company so the new one does not risk the profitable one. Worst case scenario is your company owes the banks and creditors a bucket load of money and so you would declare that company bankrupt whilst all your assets in the other company can not be touched since it is not under you personally, even though technically it your still very well off.

This is how the rich stay rich through so many failed new ventures.

A recent example is robert kyiosaki with his rich dad poor dad company and how it was sued by the learning annex and ordered to pay 300 million or so

• Like 1

Funny I thought you had to have Thai shareholders, which the scammer lawyers suggest getting around by using illegal front-men "nominees" for a fee.

And I'm sure registering for the stock exchange isn't part of the process for 99.9999999%.

And your statement about most large property development here being foreign capital, I really doubt that's been true for recent decades.

Double check it mate, but pay extra and use a brand name firm, i'm pretty dam_n sure that no thai share holder is needed. I'm not sure but you could always look at registering a company back in your home company and see if you can buy land that way. And by registering your company, it still doesn't make it a public company.

I'm not sure about decades for the major properties, but i do know a lot of international companies are buying land to build condos at the moment. My Aunty got me to google a letter that was sent to her recently from a german company that was making offers to buy land. From what i gathered in broken english from google translate, they offered her around 70, 000 euros for the house and land, i'm guess it might have something to do with the bts expansion since apparently her house is along the expansion plans

• Like 1

Sorry, but there is something wrong with your timeline.....

I first came to LOS 8 years ago

After 6 years I went back to Thailand as I really love it then , I meet another lady
that was 4nearly 4 years ago and we are so happy and for once

You first came to Thailand 8 years ago, yet your story spans more than 10 years

I'm a little confused with the story also.

You mentioned that you got sick and spent a long time in Hospital and the money ran out and your (then) wife ran away.

Where does the money come from to finace the land purchase which you have done already and would have to been paid in Cash?

And then the cash flow to finance the staged building of 30 odd houses?

• Like 1

Any information on the village your building a website or something ?

no i had help with many things , one person is the manager of a company that has built many villagers , and my wife done so much work , you got no idea how hard it is , but it is worth it in the end . you can nearly double your money , and no one can touch the money without my signature

Bloody hell there's some glass half empty people on here. Kevvy puts a positive story on here and there are people that just want to spray their negativity.

I say, good luck to you and your wife.

You can honestly imagine a happy ending to this scenario?

Sure I wish him all the best. . .

i was thinking the same ... yes it will work as i have a great wife and a good team behind me .. thanks

"Have you got real love?"

Real, fake, who cares? Who needs it anyway, real or not?

It seems to me that a lot of people on here spend a lot of time worrying about things that are intrinsically pointless.

I love your username.

How on earth did you dream up BlackPuddingBertha?

I applaud your creativity!

where are all these new estate villages in the middle of nakhon knowwhere.

only old villages with the odd scattering of a few farang bought houses, never a whole village.

and you never answered the question, your first girl never quite had her visa and you say they would not send her home, thats bs.

easy as hell to council a sponsorship, reight up to the last minute.

But hey it's all learning experience isn't it, if it doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

And, that "KIlling" comes not seldom in Thailand, special when some money is involved. This year had some! sad.png

Anyway, a possible TROLL here?

Edited by ALFREDO

only a couple of people really wished me luck ... this forum sure can bring people down . But we know this will work as now all the work is done and starting to build .

How many buyers do you have lined up?

Edited by NeverSure

only old villages with the odd scattering of a few farang bought houses, never a whole village.

and you never answered the question, your first girl never quite had her visa and you say they would not send her home, thats bs.

That's twice now that you've given incorrect information about Immigration.

In post #33, you've also stated "not so if you were her sponsor, you could have sent her home by simply writy a letter. were you her sponsor"

Yes it's easy to cancel her sponsorship, but he could not have her sent home. Once OP informs DIAC that he wishes to

cancel/end, whatever, it is then between DIAC and he girl to resolve her immigration status. It has nothing to do with the

OP once he has advised DIAC that the relationship has broken down.

So perhaps you should read up a bit before you start make inaccurate statements of which you obviously don't have

much idea about.

Regards

Will

• Like 1

In post #33, you've also stated "not so if you were her sponsor, you could have sent her home by simply writy a letter. were you her sponsor"

Yes it's easy to cancel her sponsorship, but he could not have her sent home. Once OP informs DIAC that he wishes to

cancel/end, whatever, it is then between DIAC and he girl to resolve her immigration status. It has nothing to do with the

So perhaps you should read up a bit before you start make inaccurate statements of which you obviously don't have

much idea about.

Regards

Will

i had my ex sent home, but hey what do i know, and it was 2 weeks before the sponsorship ended.

its easy to have her sent home if she done wrong, I am aware of the rules so im now saying it 3 times as i done it.

much idea about.

Regards

Will

i had my ex sent home, but hey what do i know, and it was 2 weeks before the sponsorship ended.

its easy to have her sent home if she done wrong, I am aware of the rules so im now saying it 3 times as i done it.

My point exactly.........

My advice is NEVER get married to a Thai woman unless you've lived here for AT LEAST 3 years.

NEVER build a house until you've been married AT LEAST 5 years.

And you are talking about building 30 frigging houses - this has to be a joke, no one could be that stupid, surely.