torgate

• 2 weeks later...

The Juwes are

The men that

will not

be blamed

for nothing

What's that anti- semitic crap supposed to mean? :o

I think he is stating, completely out of context in this thread, that, logically, "Juwes" are blamed for everything. :D

It an extract from a letter reputidely written by Jack the Ripper.

And is simply another example of Anti-Sematic <deleted>. Not Thailand related and in contravention with at least two of the rules on here.

Edited by GuestHouse

I think the Thai freemasons have a long pinky nail on their right hand too.

I think you will find that Thais have long pinkie fingernails for an entirely different reason than showing that they are Freemasons :o

I think you will find that Thais have long pinkie fingernails for an entirely different reason than showing that they are Freemasons :o

Correct. It helps in digging out earwax.

And maybe an occasional stubborn nose goblin.

Edited by AmeriThai

Correct. It helps in digging out earwax.

And maybe an occasional stubborn nose goblin.

Completely off topic, but does anyone know why some Thai women let the nails on their big-toes grow to huge lengths ?

I've seen a couple around my building. The rest of their toenails are neatly trimmed, but the nails on one, or both, big toes are like an inch or so long (neatly filed and painted).

It an extract from a letter reputidely written by Jack the Ripper.

And is simply another example of Anti-Sematic <deleted>. Not Thailand related and in contravention with at least two of the rules on here.

That's exactly what I thought. Strange, flicking through his previous posts I find no hint of anti-Semitic or racist remarks.

Weren't the masons supposed to be anti-Semitic at one time? Maybe he's a mason, and this is some kind of coded greeting or message?

Otherwise, its so out of context its baffling :o

Whats the present position on freemasons in Thailand and to what benefit does it serve for thais ?

I am not quite sure what you mean about the "present position" of Freemasonry here. If you are trying to ask what is the stature of Masonry in LOS, then all I could say is that you don't hear much about it. Its pretty quiet here and is not prominent like it is elsewhere. Thats not to say it isn't relevant but its just very hidden.

The benefit it serves for Thais is connections to other Masons. That is, if they become members themselves. You titled the thread 33rd degree Masons. 33rd degree is pretty much nonexistant to most regular people. There aren't too many 33rd degree people around because to get to that level takes some time and positioning. Even if a person is 33rd degree, they won't admit it to you anyway because only other 33rd degrees are supposed to know about you.

Completely off topic, but does anyone know why some Thai women let the nails on their big-toes grow to huge lengths ?

I've seen a couple around my building. The rest of their toenails are neatly trimmed, but the nails on one, or both, big toes are like an inch or so long (neatly filed and painted).

I too see this quite a lot, Thai women growing their toenails long. I guess they think it looks good. Thats the only explanation I could come up with. I think it looks ugly but to each his own.

A Rosa Klebb fetish :o