Yingluck Shinawatra To Meet Queen On Britain Trip

webfact

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RT @RichardBarrow: Thai PM Yingluck Shinawatra will leave for the UK at 3.15pm today for a 4-day visit (Bangkok Post)

I wonder what's happening in parliament this week?

She does miss a lot...

Yingluck, who has made 30 trips to 17 countries in her 14 months in power

RT @RichardBarrow: Thai PM Yingluck Shinawatra will leave for the UK at 3.15pm today for a 4-day visit (Bangkok Post)

I wonder what's happening in parliament this week?

She does miss a lot...

Yingluck, who has made 30 trips to 17 countries in her 14 months in power

Yes, but just what is she missing in parliament this week, that is so important that she should not go to see the Queen of England in her Diamond Jubilee Year?

Did none of you read Voranai a couple of sundays ago? Perhaps they did but are in denial?

This lady is super... not only is she a newborn expert in flood mitigation measures and management, she is also the head of the security operations in the South and still has time enough to go chatting with the Queen Elisabeth after having welcomed Barak Obama, seeing together the futsal final in the brand new stadium that has been declared unfit by the world football association. What else may we expect from her in the near future? See how she will manage to escape the non-confidence vote, which of course will turn in her favour, majority against minority. The rice scheme is probably taking another snag at the WTO from a claim entered by the USA; but skilled as she is, she will solve the problem between two upcoming state visits abroad and security-operations meetings in the deep South...

"Velly goose to finally can mees you, Queen Elizabeth Taylor..."

Does anyone else have the impression that YS sometimes sounds like Jar Jar Binks when she speaks English?

I have a feeling that the PM of Thailand has a far better command of the English language than you do of the Thai language.

We have plenty of evidences of the Yingluck's poor english skills, but no evidence of the lack of skills in Thai from the poster

"Velly goose to finally can mees you, Queen Elizabeth Taylor..."

Does anyone else have the impression that YS sometimes sounds like Jar Jar Binks when she speaks English?

This, after supposedly attending classes and earning a 4 year university degree in the U.S.A.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

At the weekend, at an official function, YS was given a piece of paper as a prompt. The prompter had written on it ' Say 'Thank you', three times.' So she read the whole thing aloud!

Who said she was just a mouthpiece?

I look forward to Prince Philip's comments

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect App

I must admit, that was my 1st thought.

I think maybe past quotes by Phillip have made the advisors tell him keep out of this one Phillip. I wish more were like Phillip he is for free speech, not PC speech.

Edited by denishuahin
  • Like 1

A post has been removed due to possible violation of copyright and non compliance of fair use. It is generally accepted, but not written into law, that quoting the first two or three sentences of an article and giving a link to the source is considered “fair use” and not a violation of copyright.

Other off topic and nonsense posts have been removed.

'As Queen one has to do so many irksome things and meet some perfectly frightful people.' ( A quote I'd like to see attributed to Betty Windsor)

Be very careful to not get too close to the Corgis, Yingluck. They bite, just like your brother.

I thought Queenies corgis were dead.

If she does meet Prince Philip she will have to remember and not mention the three names not allowed to be mentioned at the palace

Pat Kirkwood, Katie Boyle, and Hélene Cordet, or she could get a right mouth full back from him.