Thanksgiving Buffet 2012 Best Deal

junkofdavid2

Hello!

It's that time of year again. What's your recommendation for this year's best priced turkey buffet?

Years ago the best was at a sport bar at the corner of Suk 22 (or was it Suk 20?) with Big John as manager... around 300 baht for a simple but awesome turkey buffet.,.. but I never saw it again after Big John left.

Afterwards I did Bully's Bangkok for around 650 baht and last year I think I did The Londoner for around 900 baht/person.

So far this year:

http://the-londoner.com/event/thanksgiving-buffet-dinner/

http://www.bourbonstbkk.com/thanksgiving_2012.html

What have you heard for this year? w00t.gif

Edited by junkofdavid2

For the Pattaya folks:

American Thanksgiving Pattaya 2012

Tequila Reef Pattaya is proud to announce our 13th annual traditional All American Thanksgiving Day buffet on November 22, 2012 starting at 2:00 PM. This truly is one of the best excuses to pig out during the year. The price is 495 Baht or 295 Baht for kids under 12 years old.

You can gorge yourself on the following traditional American Turkey Buffet Items:

Turkey

Ham

Blackened Chicken (House Specialty)

Traditional Stuffing or Dressing

Mashed Potatoes

Homemade Turkey Gravy

Green Bean Casserole

Cranberry Sauce

Ambrosia Salad

Dinner Rolls

Caesar Salad

Pumpkin and Apple Pie

Just got back from thanksgiving buffet at Bourbon St. I have to say i'm really disappointed. They had two pre carved turkeys in a heat platter and both were dry as a bone. Several dishes seemed overcooked including the hot wings. The other dishes were decent but still fell short of what i've had at other places. Service was decent though and dessert was ok but again..not great.

I hate to say that about Bourbon St because it's one of my favorite places to eat at on other days. Their tuesday night buffet has always been good and I think it may actually be better than the thanksgiving buffet for quality control. Their ala carte menu is top notch too.

• Like 2

Decided on the Londoner buffet last night... it was awesome. My only issue (if at all) is that I wish they had cranberry or cranberry sauce for the turkey. Otherwise, the turkey was great, sidings were good, stuffing was great and gravy was great. (especially the roast beef gravy on the *turkey* !!!)

Good desserts, great salad, and great shrimps.

THB 845 "all-in" happy.png BAD PART: I felt I was gonna burst afterwards sick.gif

post-34215-0-59555400-1353648966_thumb.j

post-34215-0-65552400-1353648983_thumb.j

post-34215-0-10323000-1353649236_thumb.j

Edited by junkofdavid2