Intrusive Text Messages

AhFarangJa

I recieve six texts a day from something called EatarieQz...for the privilege of this intrusion I am charged 20 Baht a day, 140 Baht a week, 560 Baht a month.....my wife says you cannot stop it!! I never asked for it, never replied to any unknown texts, I do not want to throw my sim as many friends and family have my number.....has anyone else got this problem? can anyone help?.....does anyone care.....

There are apps which will allow you to block senders, but you first might want to contact your provider. Like email providers, they typically maintain their own black lists. You're unlikely too be the only recipient.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Thaivisa Connect App

Many thanks for your help, will try these options and see what happens at 10:05 the start time every day for these texts!

computers and smartphones! Sometimes you have to long for the old callbox on the street corner......showing my age now!!

Dialled 1175, the wife went through the system in Thai, now have text saying all promotion messages will be cut inside two days.....Yahoo!!, thank you all for your help, Yahoo.....mmmmm?

have a safe day in the land of smiles from sunny Hua Hin.

I had a similar problem a while ago. I called the establishment and asked politely not to send me any further spam. Nothing happened.

Several phone calls later I threatened them to come over, convert their cocktail lounge into a roller coaster and beat the crap out of them. No further spam sms received :lol:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 1

I had a similar problem a while ago. I called the establishment and asked politely not to send me any further spam. Nothing happened.

Several phone calls later I threatened them to come over, convert their cocktail lounge into a roller coaster and beat the crap out of them. No further spam sms received laugh.png

Oh that was you who called us.

See you on Friday then, I'm the 7' guy with all the tatoos and the scars in my face biggrin.png

Several phone calls later I threatened them to come over, convert their cocktail lounge into a roller coaster and beat the crap out of them. No further spam sms received laugh.png

Oh that was you who called us.

See you on Friday then, I'm the 7' guy with all the tatoos and the scars in my face biggrin.png

Ooh big man, I'd be more worried about who gave you the scars!

Hope you're sorted, but if not, have you tried just replying STOP?

funny enough, this worked for me....i was getting a message everyday at 7 am, i texted 'please stop sending me messages !! ' and they actaully stopped ? ..