Please Help With Visa Refused Australia Subclass 676

My mate put 200000bt in GF account, still refused visa and money never to be seen again.

I Might seem a bit silly but not that much

Hey Mik83 ... placing any money into the gf's account will not help the Visa application 1%

If the gf's does not have enough money to support herself, but you can show sufficient means, that is enough to satisfy that part of the Visa application process.

Most times any money placed into the gf's account is considered by her and her family as a gift, no matter how many times she has looked you in the eyes as said' yes darling, I know it is a loan ... thank you, you are a generous man'.

Personally I'm wishing you well with your gf's next application and about your relationship ... you have asked for no further comment ... so I wish you well there also.

• Like 1

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate put 200000bt in GF account, still refused visa and money never to be seen again.

Hey Mik83 ... placing any money into the gf's account will not help the Visa application 1%

If the gf's does not have enough money to support herself, but you can show sufficient means, that is enough to satisfy that part of the Visa application process.

Most times any money placed into the gf's account is considered by her and her family as a gift, no matter how many times she has looked you in the eyes as said' yes darling, I know it is a loan ... thank you, you are a generous man'.

Personally I'm wishing you well with your gf's next application and about your relationship ... you have asked for no further comment ... so I wish you well there also.

Thanks dave aprecciate it

The financial support they (DIAC) are happy with its the rest thats the problem

but yeah lets see how it goes with agent i guess

• Like 1

Thanks dave aprecciate it

The financial support they (DIAC) are happy with its the rest thats the problem

but yeah lets see how it goes with agent i guess

Bet the visa agent gets it for ya. Id almost put money on it.

Depositing money into the applicant's account out of the blue will not help the process. It's too obvious. She must be able to show Immigration that she has, over a extended period earned an income, has some sort of assets, has obligations and has the means to support herself in the event she would need to whilst in the country. This is regardless of whether she has a sponsor or not.

Her savings (and assets) may not necessarily even need to be substantial but would nevertheless prove she is a responsible person. The means by which she obtains an income is proof of good character (or otherwise). It will also be the main reason she would need to leave Australia ie she has a job and commitments to get back to.

Immigration actually couldn't give two hoots whether she claims to be in love with her sponsor and vice versa or not. They've heard it all before and they've seen thousands disappear after they arrive or divorce five minutes after they get their residency. I'll leave it to others to decide whether an Immigration officer should be making judgments on a person's reputation or not - but they do, that;s just the way it is.

For some, this process will all come easily. For others, it's all a little difficult to set up - and for anyone who needs to 'set it up', it can't be done overnight. Establishing and demonstrating legitimate cause and means is a long process.

Authorising officers at embassy visa sections are very intuitive. They can read you like a book. They are also very dedicated to their country's immigration cause ....try and fool them and they WILL become very, let's say, unobliging.

OP, I believe your GF's application is probably a little lacking. Sorry mate, but all those photo's and ream upon ream of skype messages are only going to be of some value (they're looking for much more than that - they want to see 'ínside' your circumstances, not face value stuff). IMO your best option is probably to seek the services of an agent. Not sure why you didn't take up the offer made to you earlier in the thread but that's your business. Best of luck to you and your lady.

Edited by Songhua

Doesnt matter money in her account if your the sponsor.

Correct, they did not care my missus has zero in her bank account or an income as I clearly stated in my sponsor letter that I would be providing full support whilst she was in the country with documentation to prove I had the capacity to do so.

Edited by Spoonman
  • Like 1

Correct, they did not care my missus has zero in her bank account or an income as I clearly stated in my sponsor letter that I would be providing full support whilst she was in the country with documentation to prove I had the capacity to do so.

Yes, apologies. I should have said 'unless she has a sponsor'

My SIL has visited us three times over the years. The first time when she was younger, single, and considered unestablished (although she had a job) we sponsored her ... all the usual paperwork and required to pay a bond of $10,000. Not sure if they still do that?

On the subsequent visits she was able to demonstrate her own means and was granted a visa within a couple of days of application on both occasions.

Edited by Songhua

My SIL has visited us three times over the years. The first time when she was younger, single, and considered unestablished (although she had a job) we sponsored her ... all the usual paperwork and required to pay a bond of $10,000. Not sure if they still do that?

On the subsequent visits she was able to demonstrate her own means and was granted a visa within a couple of days of application on both occasions.

Bond payed for an AUS tourist visa, yeah nah I did not have to pay that.

For clarification Iam employed here full-time and had been for 5 years previous to "our" application for a tourist visa to AUS so maybe that helped.... I had a reason to return.

Might have also help that I could prove she was not a random dancing a chrome pole 3 weeks before the application.

Edited by Spoonman
  • Like 1

Lets not confuse the issue here.

I think the visa you're talking about, where you were required to submit a bond was a s/c 679

sponsored family visitor visa. Which as it states, is for family members.

Tourist visa's (s/c 676) do not have an option to have a bond attached.

Regards

Will

Bond payed for an AUS tourist visa, yeah nah I did not have to pay that.

For clarification Iam employed here full-time and had been for 5 years previous to "our" application for a tourist visa to AUS so maybe that helped.... I had a reason to return.

Might have also help that I could prove she was not a random dancing a chrome pole 3 weeks before the application.

I have provided last years tax return and 6 month bank statements also being in contact over email phone Skype for 3 months should of made it clear she's not a random pole dancer

Like I said agent I spoke to told me what to send and il b doing all the docs this week the only extra few things that il need is 2010/11 tax return and one of my utility bills

The Maine problem is her docs which shel scrape up this week

Lets not confuse the issue here.

I think the visa you're talking about, where you were required to submit a bond was a s/c 679

sponsored family visitor visa. Which as it states, is for family members.

Tourist visa's (s/c 676) do not have an option to have a bond attached.

Regards

Will

Reading not your strong point Will, already been said I did not pay a bond and it was a tourist visa she entered Australia on.

Edited by Spoonman

songhua]

quote]

Spoonman]

Reading not your strong point Will, already been said I did not pay a bond and it was a tourist visa she entered Australia on.

Nothing wrong with my reading. Maybe you should have another read.

I was replying to songhua's claim about lodging a bond.

Regards

Will

Edited by Will27

and yet you quoted me as well.

And yet I was clearly referring to the person who said "he'd lodged a bond".

As you said you didn't lodge one, I thought it may of been obvious that I wasn't

referring to you.......maybe not.

Sorry if it confused you.

Personally, I find multiple nested quotes annoying and confusing, and only quote the part of a post I am responding to.

Forum Netiquette

5. Please do not quote multiple nested quotes. Quote only the relevant section that you are discussing. Moderators will snip excessively long nested quotes.

Back on topic now, perhaps?

also being in contact over email phone Skype for 3 months should of made it clear she's not a random pole dancer

might not be random but.......................

She does not work in bar or go go <deleted> I'm sick of answering silly things bout my GF so from now on just Gona listen and reply to Visa related things and not who "People" might think she is or does and what I should do in my relationship .
  • Like 1

also being in contact over email phone Skype for 3 months should of made it clear she's not a random pole dancer

She does not work in bar or go go <deleted> I'm sick of answering silly things bout my GF so from now on just Gona listen and reply to Visa related things and not who "People" might think she is or does and what I should do in my relationship .

Any progress with the visa agent ?

Any progress with the visa agent ?

not yet she needs to get a few docs from isaan and we kinda thinking of applying in dec/jan more chance of a yes then a no from DIAC

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...