Can Anyone Recommend A Sauna In Pattaya?

Asiacat

As usual, a few silly posts, don’t know why anyone hasn’t mentioned Pattaya Sauna soi 31 off Naklua road.

Only sauna I frequent here, large relax area with two very cold dipping pools, male and female pools separate.

There is one steam room and two decently sized saunas, however only one sauna in use at the time.

They also have on site massage and a small gym, that no one seems to use.

http://www.bulgamasa...amasauna.com/ (promotion 250THB/day)

http://www.mari-jari.com/ (not tested)

http://www.ispapatta...a...taya.com/ ( owner of this has 2nd branch on 2nd Rd. opp. soi 6)

seki is good.my favourite. (been member since opening)

also 1 place between seki and country sauna,turn on left from soi siam country ( appx. this location : http://goo.gl/maps/u71Rj )

the "old ones" : pattaya sauna,silom (not sure if still alive) and naklua sauna are so over....

Edited by juise

I use i spa on Second road opposite soi 6. A large sauna and steam room (both mixed) with three plunge pools. It costs 250 baht per person for which you get a plate of fruit and Ice. Large seating area for relaxing and a seperate smoking area. Spa facilities like massage etc available (though expensive). Very relaxing way to spend a couple of hours. My gf and I go regularly.

I use i spa on Second road opposite soi 6. A large sauna and steam room (both mixed) with three plunge pools. It costs 250 baht per person for which you get a plate of fruit and Ice. Large seating area for relaxing and a seperate smoking area. Spa facilities like massage etc available (though expensive). Very relaxing way to spend a couple of hours. My gf and I go regularly.

I'll give it a try. One other question what do you wear in the sauna. Will I look out of place changing into an old pair of shorts before going in or should I invest in some trendy bathing suit?

I'll give it a try. One other question what do you wear in the sauna. Will I look out of place changing into an old pair of shorts before going in or should I invest in some trendy bathing suit?

They provide you with something.

• 2 months later...

One question - do you've to put clothes on in a sauna in Thailand? Or is it just all nude, like public saunas in most European countries?

I like sauna, but I don't want to sit and sweat while wearing clothes (for hygienic reasons and comfort). I also want to avoid going to a sauna giving "adult/sexual" services.

Edited by kriswillems

One question - do you've to put clothes on in a sauna in Thailand? Or is it just all nude, like public saunas in most European countries?

I like sauna, but I don't want to sit and sweat while wearing clothes (for hygienic reasons and comfort). I also want to avoid going to a sauna giving "adult/sexual" services.

It will not be nude for sure !! Swimming trunks and as the previous poster (ohyesuare) said, if you don't have the necessary attire, "They provide you with something."

It will not be nude for sure !! Swimming trunks and as the previous poster (ohyesuare) said, if you don't have the necessary attire, "They provide you with something."

Thanks for your answer.

(In my country there are 2 kinds of saunas, the saunas where people are asked to put on a swimming suit have very little customers and there are very few of these places. The nude saunas (most places) are a family thing. We go there with our wife and children. I had hoped something like that existed in Thailand. Too bad.)

Thanks for your answer.

(In my country there are 2 kinds of saunas, the saunas where people are asked to put on a swimming suit have very little customers and there are very few of these places. The nude saunas (most places) are a family thing. We go there with our wife and children. I had hoped something like that existed in Thailand. Too bad.)

You might think Thailand has this because of the bars etc but no it's not here, if it is, it is on secluded properties and not easy to find !

Edited by MJCM

• 3 months later...

One post removed:

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

• 1 month later...

www.jomtiensauna.com and www.facebook.com/jomtiensaunamassage

The biggest and best constructed sauna and steam rooms in pattaya with imported finnish wood,imported 32kw finnish heater,2 huge swimming pools,ice cold pool,huge rest area,free wifi,high quality drinking water served all day free of charge,italian homemade food,thai food,fruit shakes and many snacks. ONLY 180 BAHT A DAY!!

Thanks for your answer.

Fairtex Sports Club has both dry and steam saunas. I think the day use for the club is around 300 baht (includes large lap pool and rest of the club facilities).

Best of all, I use the saunas in the buff and you can too!

I tried the Jomtien Sauna. Sorry but its not the best, not even close! Cheap yes and the pool is big but the sauna is run of the mill as is the steam room. When I was there kids were playing ball in the plunge pool making it difficult to use so I had to use the showers instead (note to owner: you might want to think about asking parents to look after their kids).

I now use Paradise Sauna on third road. A bit more expensive (300baht) but well worth it). Huge steam room and sauna. Very small pool but plunge pool (sans kids) and jacuzzi's. Really nice relaxation area, bar and food. Also outside seating and they give you a plate of fruit.

• 9 months later...