The Circus Is In Town

banjo284

I dont know really know my way round here yet but its the 121rd from Hang Dong its on the right hand side,we went to the 6pm show there is another at 8pm,I did not see anymore times advertised but expect will be some earlier than these.

We only caught it by accident coming back from The Pub in Chiang Mai.

hope this helps its a bit convoluted I know.

Choeng Doi area (where Tawan Daeng is), off the Canal Road, in town.

---

Free Bonus Tip For Life:

its on the right hand side

The direction in which you're going is relevant when using the words left or right.

Alternatives including using "East" or "West", give a Google Maps link, or use something like 'In between X and Y', in this case in between the Canal Road and Nimmanhaemin Rd.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 1

Sounds like a great opportunity to get out of town and see a cunning array of stunts; instead of being in town and seeing it the other way around whistling.gif

Could you please be more specific where one could find the other stunning option? :(

• Like 2

I of course love a circus but just be advised that it may not be affiliated with anything British. In name only. 5 years ago we went to a simular circus in Pattaya and it was presented and performed by Russians.

It is always nice to see live entertainment so I encourage you to attend. Ends 20th Nov.

Would be interested in a little more info of where on Canal Rd., know the area pretty well but never heard of Tawan Daeng. Help please?

Turn left off hoei gaew road at dunkin donuts/pucome hotel on 4 way intersection ... go towards mae hia on canal road (121)... about half a click, on left, there's a road which takes you to nimmanhemin road.. take that left.. that is where tawan daeng is.. big Thai entertainment pub.... circus must be around there then.... there's a large concrete area due for development, so that makes sense.

• Like 1

I dont know really know my way round here yet but its the 121rd from Hang Dong its on the right hand side,we went to the 6pm show there is another at 8pm,I did not see anymore times advertised but expect will be some earlier than these.

You were coming back from the pub in Chiang Mai with your kids. How old are they?tongue.png

I still have not read posted directions here that are clear enough.

Clockwise round the moat until you reach CM RAM hospital.

Turn left up Huay Keow road until you reach Canal Road 121 (Dunkin Donuts on far left corner)

Turn left into Canal road 121 and the circus will be in a big field on your left after about 300m.

Here

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=200173749410573970485.0004cec0c4de5902c9348&msa=0&ll=18.798042,98.962489&spn=0.002478,0.004823

Edited by TommoPhysicist

It's on Nimmanhaemin Road, Soi 6 - drive a couple of hundred meters into Soi 6 until you come to a roundabout. Take a left and park up anywhere. The circus will be on your right.

WTK - I think if you read banjo284's post carefully, it states "from Hang Dong" which makes the "on the right" comment make perfect sense thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

You were coming back from the pub in Chiang Mai with your kids. How old are they?tongue.png

they are old enough and my granson is three :)

Any recommendations on the seats? 200v.500 Baht...

We went for the 400 baht seats directly in front of centre stage, but behind the 500 baht ones. But whichever you go for, you wont be far from the action. Best to avoid front row IMHO unless you want to become actively involved in proceedings wink.png