Hygeine, Just Plain Common Sense.

payak

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like the term anal retentive. And I don't consider what I wrote as intellectual or pseudo-intellectual.

C'mon mate lighten up ..surely you know we are just pulling your chain

In that case you did it well, I should know better by now.

Edited by cooked

I didn't like the term anal retentive. And I don't consider what I wrote as intellectual or pseudo-intellectual.

C'mon mate lighten up ..surely you know we are just pulling your chain

In that case you did it well, I should know better by now.

i enjoyed dumping on you.

• Like 1

I have never understood why anyone would, from choice, use a public toilet for a crap.

My brain has a permanent arrangement with my bowels in that they are subservient to my brain. It is simply a matter of training and discipline. It’s all about mind over matter!!! While it is true that diet and metabolic rate can have an effect on digestion, neither dictate when a bowel movement will occur. My brain is in charge of that decision.

Other than fish oil, I don’t require any supplements as my food intake is adequate. I don’t clock my bowel movements. I am as regular or irregular as I decide is necessary. I am in control. My brain decides what travel arrangements are convenient and then I have this ability to co-ordinate my life - in all its aspects - to accommodate the said arrangements. Everyone has this ability…. It’s called, being organized.

biggrin.png

Now to me that is one load of CRAP coming from your mouth.

"load of CRAP coming from your mouth", actually I thought the crap came from somewhere else. Anyway thats just your opinion, I have spent nearly 25 years in the LOS's and have never used a public toilet except for a pee. My bowels are regulated to produce two good sitdowns between the time I get up (5am) and leave for the office (7am). No problems from 7am until I get back to my pad at around 5:30pm, sometimes need an extra one but not often.