Hygeine, Just Plain Common Sense.

payak

What's this got to do with the price of eggs? Jeez guys really need to debate details of our BMs here?

I'd almost prefer to hear rants about the state of your precious televised footie or whatever you call it!

you dont have to be here, you can flick to another thread.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I drink chocolate milk from 7/11 I can guarantee spraying it out my arse in 10 minutes!!

Those plastic scoop toilets are just vile, usually mossie infested with the 100% wet floor. Id rather crap in a field with the cows.

wow, someone who can stick to the topic

I am offended. I stuck to the topic. Anyone who lives in Thailand and does not carry Mamy Poco's is an _______!

Heck I know bars that even keep them on ice.smile.png I see the ladies coming to get them many times during the course of a day so a lot of guys who live here must know about them besides me.smile.png

If you are not near a mall such as Siam Paragon, Discovery or such then Mamy Poco's can be a life saver :)

I've donate quite a few articles of undergarments to the garbage bin in an emergency. I'd rather use a thousand baht pair of boxers to clean my ass than a disease ridden bowl of water.

I dont care how "thai" you want to be.

These days i find it cheaper to carry some wipes and alcohol hand wash.

not the greatest fan of free balling but i had to admit, shamefully, i donated a pair of socks in an emergency once. and a proper imported full cotton one

Is taking a dump in the forest considered using public facilities? As that is what we had to use on long, multi-day, mountain treks. wink.png

Have to admit now that I've thought about it that I can't remember the last time I used a public toilet, other than at work, for such. Even at work though it's pretty rare. Nothing to do with having an aversion to such, just timing seems to work that way for me.

what the hell is with the toilet paper, its like greasproof paper for cooking.

sandpaper may be a better option.

first time i came to thailand i stayed in a very old boxing camp, they handed me 2 buckets, one for washing including your teeth the other for you know what.

the buckets were both the same colour so i was very careful not to confuse them.

Edited by payak

Using toilet paper for that purpose is disgusting and unhygienic, unless you also use water afterwards. Maybe on the dinner table OK, but it's still environmentally unsound.

Give me a good bum gun anyday. . .

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK

Can't you arrange your life and your body clock so that you are able to have a crap in the comfort and convenience of your own living space?

I have been travelling the world for more than 25 years and have never used a public toilet for a dump even once, and perhaps only a couple of times in my whole life.

Being organised in your life takes even less effort than writing a rant on a forum!! biggrin.png

I agree. I always take care of these things at home or in my hotel room. I too, never use public toilets anywhere in the world when I'm traveling for taking dumps.

has been in there before me taking the kids to the pool because the thai food caused them to suddenly grow a tail in the middle of dinner with there BG.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifhit-the-fan.gif

After reading it a few times I still don't get it.

you dont get it, growing a tail is a polite way of saying your crap is coming out, or you can say its headbutting your undies.

taking the kids to the pool is going to the toilet, think about it.

You're probably aware but just in case you're not, your colorful slang is interfering with clear communication.

ring pirate

I won't ask what personal experiences exposed you to such a quaint colloquialism

Not that there's anything wrong with such preferences mind you, lots of the butchest guys swing both ways. . .

You're probably aware but just in case you're not, your colorful slang is interfering with clear communication.

ring pirate

I won't ask what personal experiences exposed you to such a quaint colloquialism

Not that there's anything wrong with such preferences mind you, lots of the butchest guys swing both ways. . .

ring pirates, ass bandits, turd burglers, pillow biters. yoghurt tossers whatever, not my style.

funny but you know me, my wife is the only interest i have, i do have tom friends.

also been out with parinya otherwise known as nong thoom, the lady boy boxer, lovely friend.

Edited by payak

I have never understood why anyone would, from choice, use a public toilet for a crap.

My brain has a permanent arrangement with my bowels in that they are subservient to my brain. It is simply a matter of training and discipline. It’s all about mind over matter!!! While it is true that diet and metabolic rate can have an effect on digestion, neither dictate when a bowel movement will occur. My brain is in charge of that decision.

Other than fish oil, I don’t require any supplements as my food intake is adequate. I don’t clock my bowel movements. I am as regular or irregular as I decide is necessary. I am in control. My brain decides what travel arrangements are convenient and then I have this ability to co-ordinate my life - in all its aspects - to accommodate the said arrangements. Everyone has this ability…. It’s called, being organized.

biggrin.png

another name for it is anal retentive. sometimes shows itself in people who need things extremely neat and tidy. (ie they don't like the public toilet because it may be dirty).

• Like 1

Wow that brought back strong memories of our horses doing that when we used to ride them swimming in the lake. We were of course very used to handling their poo, since we had to take care of them ourselves, so I don't recall any particular trauma from that.

One of my

bedtime stories ATM Edited by BigJohnnyBKK

Can't you arrange your life and your body clock so that you are able to have a crap in the comfort and convenience of your own living space?

I have been travelling the world for more than 25 years and have never used a public toilet for a dump even once, and perhaps only a couple of times in my whole life.

Being organised in your life takes even less effort than writing a rant on a forum!! biggrin.png

5555 organise your bowels? sounds like yoga styled anal retention or sumfing....."even once....perhaps only a couple of times" sounds like a disorganised thought process......ya never poop on a 14hr plane ride....impressive....? Think you should get a medal or something .......maybe a silver toilet seat with Sena leaf cluster?

Lotsa people don't like using public facilities because they are less than sanitary but when ya gotta go ya gotta go as they say.

Short of getting a colostomy I find bicycle clips are quite effective on a bumpy bus ride after a curry and a couple of pints of Guinness...

• Like 2

5555 organise your bowels? sounds like yoga styled anal retention or sumfing....."even once....perhaps only a couple of times" sounds like a disorganised thought process......ya never poop on a 14hr plane ride....impressive....? Think you should get a medal or something .......maybe a silver toilet seat with Sena leaf cluster?

Lotsa people don't like using public facilities because they are less than sanitary but when ya gotta go ya gotta go as they say.

Short of getting a colostomy I find bicycle clips are quite effective on a bumpy bus ride after a curry and a couple of pints of Guinness...

yeah so being able to organise yourself so that you go to it every morning when you get up, even when you don't feel the urge, is anal retentive ('regular' is the correct term.? You sound like you are really are proud of being taken short. Why all this hate? I taught myself when I got my first job, I didn't turn up for work and then disappear for 30 minutes which is how you apparently learned potty training.

Seriously, don't be so jealous that other people can keep their bowels regular. Must be terrible spending so much time looking for a public toilet.

I can't remember the last time that I was in dire need of these facilities, unless you count getting rid of Beer Chang behind a tree.

yeah so being able to organise yourself so that you go to it every morning when you get up, even when you don't feel the urge, is anal retentive ('regular' is the correct term.? You sound like you are really are proud of being taken short. Why all this hate? I taught myself when I got my first job, I didn't turn up for work and then disappear for 30 minutes which is how you apparently learned potty training.

Seriously, don't be so jealous that other people can keep their bowels regular. Must be terrible spending so much time looking for a public toilet.

I can't remember the last time that I was in dire need of these facilities, unless you count getting rid of Beer Chang behind a tree.

dont get so carried away, everyone has regular bowel movements, you have not discovered something new or mastered something that is beyond most men.

i'm talking about the rare times I used a public toilet and you jump on board acting like I use them daily, don't tell me you have not used one more then once, if you do your lying and if your gonna lie better to stop flapping your gums.

When our local Big C renovated their toilet, they obviously had a designer with a sadistic sense of humour. The new arrangement is palatial complete with potted palms, proper pedestals, regularly sanitised bowls, etc. But if you do have to use the toilet in a hurry, you would usually rush into the cubicle, drop the daks and let rip. Only then would you notice - no paper, and no spray. The paper is there, but located centrally, outside the toilet near the wash basin, so everyone (who knows) takes a supply BEFORE letting rip!

Funny, there always seems to be an amused cleaner around

• Like 1

needing a curl out is one of the strongest things/urges ever known to man....even Samson couldn't hold it!

OP this is why in Thailand it is customary to wai rather than shake hands...

p.s don't be picking your nose or biting your nails thumbsup.gif

While it is true that diet and metabolic rate can have an effect on digestion, neither dictate when a bowel movement will occur. My brain is in charge of that decision.

My brain loses that argument on a regular basis.

Made over 100 hops over the Pacific before ever pooping in an airplane. Tried my best to make it a lifetime achievement, but I guess I'm just weak willed.

When our local Big C renovated their toilet, they obviously had a designer with a sadistic sense of humour. The new arrangement is palatial complete with potted palms, proper pedestals, regularly sanitised bowls, etc. But if you do have to use the toilet in a hurry, you would usually rush into the cubicle, drop the daks and let rip. Only then would you notice - no paper, and no spray. The paper is there, but located centrally, outside the toilet near the wash basin, so everyone (who knows) takes a supply BEFORE letting rip!

Funny, there always seems to be an amused cleaner around

This got me good at Fortune in bkk.

Big emergency rush to drop a big watery one with my mind focused on getting to the bowl in time.

Pushed pass the lady cleaner, ripped down my daks and released a big ol mess.

Once the job was complete I discovered no paper available or water or anything.

So off with the socks and tried to give myself the most economical coverage a pair of anklet sport socks could provide.

Job done, now... what to do with a pair of used socks. Definately not flushable.

So I tossed them in the empty waste paper basket... the way they landed nicely displaying all their glory.. and the smell...

So, not wanting to hang around the scene of the crime I opened the door....and there was the cleaning lady, efficiently waiting, mop in hand, to service the cubicle.

I hurriedly pushed past her as she entered the chamber of doom.

Whilst washing my hands I could hear this gutteral dry reach vomit come from the where the cleaning lady had gone.

Embarassed as hell I legged it out of there

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

gotta love tv. ...pseudo .interlectual discussion of sphincter control and hygiene here,tight <deleted> on farming,genitalia size and emasculation elsewhere...oh dear ...Where in Thailand can I get a life could be a topic?....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif