Electronic Cigarettes And Eliquid

jeffrod

I am going to be hanging out in Pattaya for a couple of months and then Bangkok. I understand that electronic cigarettes are banned in Thailand. Being Thailand I presume that you can still buy them but would like to know of any place in Pattaya that sells them plus of course eliquid. I get all my stuff from a couple of barang guys in Phnom Pehn and just need to know if I should stock up on spares and eliquid before leaving Cambodia. So if there are any fellow vapors in Pattaya that know of a supplier and can give me a rough idea on prices it would be greatly appreciated. I did put an entry in the stop smoking forum-electronic cigarette section but the couple of replys lead me only to thaivape.com which I am not interested in as I won't buy ecig stuff on the interenet plus their eliquid and product selection was very minimal and their prices were quite a bit more and than what I pay pay in Phnom Penh. ie: their highest volume bottles of eliquid is only 30ml for around $16...I get 50ml bottles in Phnom Penh for $20 plus they sell most of the latest gear with a 30 day warranty....so anyone with some info would be great... thanx

http://www.ovalethailand.com/index.php/home/index

Have a distributor in Pattaya, his contact details are on the website, he will arrange a meet with you at his sign writing business near the tukcom car park.

Don't know how the prices compare to what you are used to, pricing is on the website.

Bought a set up from him a while back but did not take to it, am going to give it another go though soon.

Thanx kevkev 1888 and phil conners. I checked out ovalethai website and it was more dissapointing than the thaivape site... seems pretty grim over there for vaporers. ovalethai.com are near double the price of most stuff I get in Phnom Penh plus most of their hardware is the old ego-t and ego-c stuff which is a bit out dated. The guys in Phnom Penh have all the ego range and heaps of the latest types of different clearomizers etc.. 20ml eliquid for 500 baht ($16.30 )on ovalethai.com I can get for $9.00. Plus the Thai website have very little in the way of tobacco flavored juice. Guess I better stock up here before I leave. kevkev1888..... I took a bit of time actually taking to them also, but that was with sytems that were... well just not really good. Once you get a setup that is right for you personally, everything will change. You just need to find an ecig that is right for your personal taste. I use only ego batteries which are compatable with heaps of different atomizers and clearomizers. I started out on an ego-T which I found just wasn't right, now I have a small 510 clearomizer with a USA-dash of Camel blend eliquid and it is perfect. I used to smoke golden virginia roll your owns for 25 years now I prefer my ecig... so don't give up yeah.... Actaully I have heard that there are quite a few guys and gal vaporers that get all their supplies off these guys when they do their visa run to Cambodia... now I sorta understand why... anyhows thanx for the info

Can anybody explain why on earth the E-cigs. are banned in Thailand, it is that money are more important than peoples health?

How long time will a 50ml bottle last?

Banned in Singapore as well seemingly. Someone said they contain to much niccotine

Edited by sunshinegirl

There are good vendors on: thaiecigclub.com. I use both suppliers on there named Pingpong and Oyo. Go into the Main suppliers section.

Dekang and Hangsen liquids are between 70-80 baht per 10ml bottle which is a bargain.

Alternatively, for liquid you can buy from e-liquidthai.com. Dekang 10ml bottles are 100bt on there.

I order from these guys all the time as i live out in the sticks. Its pretty simple really, just use google translate on the website if you need to. I always recieve my orders within 24 hrs.

Edited by lukey1979

Can anybody explain why on earth the E-cigs. are banned in Thailand, it is that money are more important than peoples health?

How long time will a 50ml bottle last?

The Health minister that banned them, supposedly has vested interests in other Nicotine Replacement drugs. No surprise there.

I usually vape 2 ml per day, so 50 ml will last me around 25 days.

Edited by lukey1979

The Health minister that banned them, supposedly has vested interests in other Nicotine Replacement drugs. No surprise there.

I usually vape 2 ml per day, so 50 ml will last me around 25 days.

Thanks, I will try a e-cig when I get back from work in about 2 month time, it seems that a lot are using them despite the ban.

So can a e-cig complete replace the real thing? I would really like to stop smoking, tried the champfix pills which made me mad.

Being a smoker for +30 years haven't been good to me, starting to loose my teeth, coufhing and so on and I'am "only" 50.

Well I just bought an e-cig., no brand on the box/intrusions, 290 for the e-cig., charger from power outlet/car charger/UBS incl one box with 10 cartridges.

I bought 3 extra boxes with 555 state taste, price pr box 85 bath (box name RoHS SGS). I got the whole lot for 500 bath.

It was inside the small souvenir shops opposite Central on 2 Road.

I will bring it with me to Singapore tomorrow despite e-cigs. are prohibited there.

If it can lower my smoking (real cigs.) I might buy something better when I get back from work in 2 month time.

Thanx to all those replies. Checked out the other two websites and it seems that there is more stuff available than I first thought. Price and product wise though I think I am definately better off stocking up in Cambodia before I come over. Interesting some of the comments from readers that replied regarding them being banned etc... Governments all over the world are addicted to nicotine tax and tobacco companies and cessation aid companies all contribute finacially to their election campaigns. To ban ecigarettes is nothing short of criminal. The Thai Health minister banned them in Thailand as in the governments opinion they are directed at children...( his own comments)have never heard of anything so rediculous.. A lot of Western countries are trying to ban them also.. They are the only thing going around that actually do work in helping us to quit or at least cut down our habit. As far as having too much nicotine in them...another myth. You can get your eliquid with any strength even down to Zero...that's the whole idea. Start off with a strength that you smoke then gradually lower your strengths until you are on zero. Any Governments that ban this product should hang their head in shame...they would sooner have you smoke yourself sick or dead rather than you use the only real thing out there that helps you quit..In the last few years some of the big tobacco companies have paid millions to try and discredit ecigs but ...well just can't find anything wrong them so say nothing. For every one so called expert that says they should be banned ( without offering any real facts ) there are a hundred doctors, cardio vascular experts and chemists that will say they are hundres times safer to use than smoking cigarettes. You can try other stop smoking aids but they simply do not work... I had tried them all. I personally know one foreign doctor in Phnom Penh who is prescibing ecigs to patients who smoke cigarettes and need to quit for health reasons..... With governments it is allways and only about money and would sooner have you kill yourself rather than use something that as yet they can't tax or profit from.....

I have been in contact with this guy and it seems pretty reasonable.

http://www.ecig-shop.com/

I will be in pattaya nov 26, and will buy some stuff from him.

His email responses have been good, and the prices and selection seem better than most.

He has preordered some cinnamon juice for me (Dekang) without a deposit .

He advertises all joyetech products, but not up on all the newest stuff.

Police in thailand hav.e seen me vaping and asked out of curiosity what it was. not much to the banned thing.

We will see!

Two weeks ago I bought Joye eGo-C Upgrade 650mAh Steel Starter Kit. Cost me $105.00 with the E-liquid and a couple

Atomizers/Clearomizers. So far so good, no tobacco so far. I was spending $200.00+ on smokes and it looks like this will cost me about $20 to 30.00 per month here. I am (was) a 40 year pack a day guy and it working for me. I use about 1.6 to 1.8ml a day of the liquid, 24mg of nicotine and just went down to the 18mg juice.

I had a good laugh at some of the flavor names, they even have a flavor named 555. Take a look; http://freedomsmokeusa.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=237 I am not suggesting anyone buy here, just posting so you can laugh with me at the names

I have a feeling if these things don't turn out to just be a fad and disappear, they will soon be regulated and taxed at the same level as tobacco, so I certainly wouldn't recommend starting fapping vapping if you're not already a smoker, and even if you are, I'd suggest using it as part of a plan to stop only.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...