payak

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think 92kg is a porker in any language!whistling.gif

I'm lost here. Isn't 92kg about 200 pounds? at 5' 10" (182cm?) I could weigh that much if I were in top shape, especially if I lifted weights, and many do. Some guys have different body types and are what we call "big boned" whether that is a correct analysis of them.

If a guy is taller, so much the better for that weight. I don't understand where the incredulity comes from. ??

Edited by NeverSure

Clueless.....Dolph Lundgren is 195 cm like myself, he was around 110 kg at Rocky 4

tumblr_m7it97ZQqn1qe1x5t.jpg

in what language is he fat in this pic

The guy on the right would slaughter the guy on the left in a real boxing match. coffee1.gif

You sure?

Think we all know Royce Gracie,or any of the The Gracie Brothers would have beaten him in UFC/MMA also!coffee1.gif

This evening I took 3 girls to an Issan Buffet. Eat as much as you like/can and boy they really went for it !!! They are all about 45 - 50 Kgs maximum and each of them ate about 3 to 4 times what I did - and I am 6ft6ins and about 110kgs. w00t.gif . They admitted to "pigging out" as it is a buffet, and they all looked pregnant when we left -- lots of corny jokes about that, needless to say.... They're probably sitting on the loo as I write this! cheesy.gif

The ideal weight for a 5'10" toned male is around 173 pounds,that is 78.5 kilos,NOT 92kg!

http://www.livestrong.com/article/339716-ideal-weight-for-a-toned-510-male/

What if it's solid natural muscle?

Everyones different with varying metabolic rates.

Carn't really generalise on this topic, mind that's never stopped anyone on TV before,lol.

I'd like to see the 5'10" 172# linebacker in American football. Those guys are young, extremely fast and very much in shape. They were born stocky and very strong and fast.

Pro:

"Currently the NFL has linebackers from 5'10"-6'5" weighing from 230-270." Link

College:

"College linebackers in their freshman year should be at least 5'11" 225lbs." Link

All that food gets "processed"by a nice cup of Fitne tea.

FITNE' Herbal Infusion is a natural herb extract and taken before bedtime serves as a laxative. Presently, many herbs are used for the preparation of laxatives, ...

Hhmmmmmmmmmmm!

I noticed that Thai ladies living abroad often gets bigger, must be the food.

Regarding the drinking, if my wife drinks 4 beers she is total shit faced and have hangovers next day to boot, He-he,

so it doesn't happen often maybe twice a year.

Did not read the whole thread so sorry if mentioned already but,

If the Thai Women your speaking of are younger they have something else going for them

metabolism

When I was younger I could eat like a mad man. Never gained any weight as I burned it right off.

I think as Thai women age they do in fact start keeping the excess. Same as anyone if they continue

to eat large amounts. Because everyones metabolic rate slows with age.

I eat multiple tiny amounts these days at 50 as it is all I need. Which is one reason I like the smaller

portions in Thailand compared to the plate sizes in back in the States

Edited by mania

thats what i was getting at anyway, bolt is heavier then me, but he is an athlete, dam_n is it so hard, read back, someone said you cant be an athlete at my weight.

Correct weight is meaningless

It is Body Fat % vs lean muscle that matters

You can have two men 5'9"

Both weigh 175 lbs yet one is fat the other is not

Edited by mania

they average 50kg but eat like a heavyweight, eg my 49kg wife just put away six tacos that were packed tight, I only had 5.

Did you also had 5 beers? That could explain your 92 kg.

You sir are an idiot, weight does not mean a thing I can be leaner then guys who are lighter then me and same height. Muscle counts for a lot of weight.

Fat percentage says it all weight is useless if you exercise, because invariably you will get a bit heavier from the muscles.

I just thought that it was common knowledge that muscle is heavier than fat.

But back to topic......definitely their metabolism. My wife ate about 5 times a day when I first met her....now she 's down to 3-4 times a day, and man does she get grumpy when she hasn't eaten for a while. She weighs 47kg.....put on 5kg in 9 years I've known her.

• Like 1

But back to topic......definitely their metabolism. My wife ate about 5 times a day when I first met her....now she 's down to 3-4 times a day, and man does she get grumpy when she hasn't eaten for a while. She weighs 47kg.....put on 5kg in 9 years I've known her.

Plaek Phibunsongkhram made it against the law in Thailand to eat 5 times a day in 1938 I think.

Its common knowledge for those who give a damm. Not everyone.

I have often wondered about metabolism, from the documentaries i have seen there are indeed some people who can't seem to put on weight. But most people can even the slim ones. It might be that they eat different then us.

I got a relative slow metabolism, for my size and activity. Just have to live with it but i was led to believe that there was no more then a 20% difference between the people in the high range and the low range (if they are of the same weight and body composition). 20% at 2000 calories can be quite a lot on the long run.

"seriously though i'm stunned that me at 92 kilos, cannot keep up".

Didn't you claim to be an athlete in a post yesterday?

At 92Kgs ????

Crikey!

mike tyson, 110kg, brock lesner about 130kg, shaquile oneile 150kg, were they fat.

look at the avatar genius. am i fat.

have noticed you have had a dig at almost every post i have made in the last 2 days.

dont really know much about athletes, what do you think hussain bolt, the fastest man in the world weighs.

Aaaaaaah, what are athletes ? Bolt could not run a marathon, yes/no. Every sport has a different approach. Weight lifters cannot do stuff that runners can, they would die. smile.png

the truly ignorrant, pro runners that expect ot last in the game will lift weight - 10 cents free, next will hcarge fro