Where Do Thai Woman Put It

payak

I have to agree, they eat heaps more than I can / do yet stay slim. Firstly, I suspect they have a higher basic metabolic rate...keeps them thin so they can dissipate heat more easily. Also. chilli has been proven to increase your BMR. I don't know..it is one of life's great mysteries...however, I do know that come the next world famine, I will still be around whilst these people have kicked the bucket. I am incredibly efficient at storing food... I often comment to the missus that I eat the same as Nok lek.... <deleted> I'm 105 kg and she is only 56 kg and can easily out eat me.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a saying in our house which our kids and I have about the wife : 'No food, cop the mood'.

In regards the other discussion going on, I'm 178cm (only an average height), weigh 90kg and there's hardly any fat on me - certainly no paunch. Maybe some of us just have heavier bones.

thats what i was getting at anyway, bolt is heavier then me, but he is an athlete, dam_n is it so hard, read back, someone said you cant be an athlete at my weight.

92kg?

What about a Darts player? Pool player?

These are the modern athletes, yes?

im not the one saying athletes cannot be 92kgs,

thats what i was getting at anyway, bolt is heavier then me, but he is an athlete, dam_n is it so hard, read back, someone said you cant be an athlete at my weight.

92kg?

What about a Darts player?

Yup

andy-fordham.jpg

Any things possible

post-118612-0-68047800-1353329907_thumb.

Edited by stoneyboy

I think 92kg is a porker in any language!whistling.gif

Clueless.....Dolph Lundgren is 195 cm like myself, he was around 110 kg at Rocky 4

tumblr_m7it97ZQqn1qe1x5t.jpg

in what language is he fat in this pic

The guy on the right would slaughter the guy on the left in a real boxing match. coffee1.gif

My TW eats more than me a 100kg athletic man and our 3 children put together!

She eats probally 4/5 times a day. Most of it is healthy salads and vegies though!

She started out at 50kgs and put on 5 kg's with each child. Still looks slim as she's tall.

God knows where they put it!

The food bills!!!!!argggggg!!!!!!

All the Muay Thai guys I know are tiny, and the girls too.

Anyway I'm 6 foot tall, 83Kg and am totally fat (but luckily not bald or smelly).

If I were to class myself as 'an athlete', I would expect to be around 75Kg.

PS be fair, I did complement you on your new avatar, which I did say makes you look quite slim.

Lol, I've got a vision of a tall skinny man with a massive pot beer belly.

It's a question of what they eat as opposed to the amount.

Were she stuffing down pizza slices then she'd not be so slim.

Most of the grub Thais eat is relatively light on saturated fat i.e. seafood, white meat, fruit etc. compared to snack food in the West...

As mentioned already though it's usually "little and often" with Thais as opposed to our big meals.

Three Big Macs equal one Pad Thai.smile.png

Thai women are getting fatter. I'm seeing more and more porkies everyday. Most are thin but maybe they don't eat pizzas and kebabs everyday like many farang.

Also, the age thing benefits Thais. When you're younger it's easier to eat and not gain weight. Farang guys in their 50's aren't so lucky.