Where Do Thai Woman Put It

payak

Did not read the whole thread so sorry if mentioned already but,

If the Thai Women your speaking of are younger they have something else going for them

metabolism

When I was younger I could eat like a mad man. Never gained any weight as I burned it right off.

I think as Thai women age they do in fact start keeping the excess. Same as anyone if they continue

to eat large amounts. Because everyones metabolic rate slows with age.

I eat multiple tiny amounts these days at 50 as it is all I need. Which is one reason I like the smaller

portions in Thailand compared to the plate sizes in back in the States

Is better this way than the certain kind who like to get seen ordering enough to feed army only to taste a little of each and throw rest away

I did once go to eat at the 129 baht all you can eat place in BK with 2 thai couples

When finish one couple did stack up around 15 dead plates themself of different shellfish,prawn fried food ect

other couple did ask how they can eat like this and they say...easy, will not have to eat for next three days rolleyes.gif

I guess this could also be the same principle as when they are hosted by the farang whistling.gif

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"seriously though i'm stunned that me at 92 kilos, cannot keep up".

Didn't you claim to be an athlete in a post yesterday?

At 92Kgs ????

Crikey!

Yes,he athlete in beer olympics

going on what he does post he seem very good at it tobiggrin.png

I really wonder about guys posting things like that. I know guys at 92 kg who are ripped no fat at all and loads of muscles. Weight does not say a thing. Im 89.5 at 180cm, and im starting to look ripped. Think guys who never seen the inside of a gym judge on weight alone. I dont.

I've seen a lot more fat women in Thailand that I didn't see back in 1998 when I was back packing. I've noticed it even when walking past the bars on Loi Kroh road in the evening. Maybe all the processed food is finally catching up to them.