Off We Go Again --------

CharlieH

3 x 2 = 6 Today is Tuesday and tomorrow is another day IN THAILAND.

Now you are probably thinking, what the hell is this ? and you would be absolutely right, because it seems no matter how a thread starts, or what its topic is, within no time at all a few members will start to argue, throw their toys around the nursery, get aggressive, insulting and then the thread will take a completely new meaning and off at yet another tangent, anyway.............lets see shall we ?.........ding ding, round 1...........

Edited by CharlieH
  • Like 1

at least you wrote this one yourself.

or did you?

Actually yes, unlike you you I actually have a life, have things to do and don't have endless time to trawl other forums , make comparisons and then make stupid comments about how its been said by someone somewhere else. You've be under that Tin hat, or is that spelt with a TW, too long.

You may have a life, but do you do or say anything that means anything. Just like this post.

at least you wrote this one yourself.

or did you?

Actually yes, unlike you you I actually have a life, have things to do and don't have endless time to trawl other forums , make comparisons and then make stupid comments about how its been said by someone somewhere else. You've be under that Tin hat, or is that spelt with a TW, too long.

It's rhyming slang!

What exactly is the topic?

It doesn't matter. No thread ever stays on topic.

Is anyone else looking for the start of the new Superleague season in a few months?

SC

No, but I have a couple of big trees that I need to get cut down in my garden.wink.png

Edited by giddyup