Aff Suzuki Cup 2012

snowflake

I konw I know, it is not really good football, but my GF wants to watch the philippines... do you know if it will be sent on Thai TV? I can always stream it, but then I have to go out and buy bigger speakers (buhu)...

anyone, anything...

The website says streaming on Youtube and Ustream, but no TV...

ESPN and StarSports cover this tourney but would be big surprise if Thailand matches are not in thaitv.

Thailand - Philippines Saturday 24 Nov 20:15 on ESPN

Vietnam - Philippines Tuesday 27 Nov 17:25 on Starsports

Myanmar - Philippines Friday 30 Nov 20:15 on ESPN

• 4 weeks later...

The two legged final will be between Thailand and Singapore.

The first leg will be played in Singapore on Wednesday night. The return leg in Bangkok is scheduled for 7:00pm on Saturday. Both games will be televised on ESPN/Star. Thai TV will certainly show the home game but I haven't heard anything about their plans to broadcast the away fixture.

All tickets for the match in Singapore have been sold and the return is also expected sell out - Thailand's semi final against Malaysia at Supachalasai last Thursday attracted a full house.

A Singapore fan shares his thoughts about the upcoming matches here http://www.clubwebsi...ews/view/737125

Edited by SriRachaShark

Singapore won seemed to have european players will Thailand have to go the same way to win?.

Singapore have had foreign born players in their team for a number of years, they have obtained Singaporean nationality,mor have qualified to play through residency. Thailand could do this, but have not.