Baby Deilvery Cost Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

TexasRanger

I wish the OP all the best on a successful and event free delivery of his child. I do have to comment though on what I believe is the number of Americans complaining about costs of medical care and the padding of bills, come on guys you lot invented it................US$ 250 for a 5 min consult and very simple blood test.

It's sounds like you paid 50,000 got natural child birth? Also if you had a male doctor then it wasn't the same female obgyn my wife had. Does sound like your experience was better than ours but how do you consider anything to be free when you paid 50000thb? Free is when you have the baby at banglamung and they never give you a bill or discuss money.

Its free as its not priced into the bill smile.png it was a c-section premature by a good few weeks.

I'm glad it all worked out well for mom and child.

You better believe it most certainly was priced into the package they quoted you. Just like every other supply they expected to use on mom and child.

If they truly gave you an accurate itemized bill then it would not have come out the miraculous sum of 50,000 on the nose. You paid for a package. That package included all the items and services you received.

Ours was a grand total of 9000 Baht including a 4k Doctor fee and 1200 a night for private room. Just how much better is the service at these private hospitals to justify the 400% mark-up?

Ours was a grand total of 9000 Baht including a 4k Doctor fee and 1200 a night for private room. Just how much better is the service at these private hospitals to justify the 400% mark-up?

No idea about the better service, the only thing I want to make sure is the quality of doctors and equipment etc. in the hopefully unlikely event that something goes wrong.

• Like 1

No idea about the better service, the only thing I want to make sure is the quality of doctors and equipment etc. in the hopefully unlikely event that something goes wrong.

I felt the quality of the doctors we had at Banglamung was better than the quality of the doctors we had at BPH. As for the equipment???? I believe both facilities have the equipment to handle emergency situations. What Banglamung is missing is several offices full of staff to sit down and explain all the pricing for stuff.

I would also add that experience is a huge factor when looking at any medical procedure. I would put money on the fact that Banglamung has more experience with child birth than the pvt BPH does. That includes those with and without complications.

Edited by Jayman
  • Like 1