Motorcycle Highwaymen Rob Local Couple Of Gold

Rimmer

Motorcycle Highwaymen rob local couple of gold

Sattahip: Motorcyclist hospitalised after gold theft

In the early morning of Wednesday, a married couple rode their motorbikes to the local market to buy fresh food and enjoy the cool dawn air, but the return trip turned into a nightmare as four men appeared on two motorbikes and rode either side of them like highwaymen, before closing in on their prey

One of the attackers reached out and stole the 55 year old woman’s gold necklace and another kicked her 54 year old husband’s bike handlebars, forcing him to crash before they disappeared. The woman, however, was clever enough to memorise the numerical part of one of the attacker’s bikes but, in the heat of the moment, couldn’t make out the province code.

Full story:http://www.pattaya103.com/motorcycle-highwaymen-rob-local-couple-of-gold/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2012-11-21

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Same thing happened to me a few years ago in Pattaya. Only one bike and two men. The passenger reached over and grabbed my gold necklace. I was only wearing a singlet so necklace easy to see and my guess was that I was targeted after stopping at traffic lights.

Leason learnt.

Apparently happens a lot in Pattaya. Now I or my wife never wear gold if we go down to Pattaya

• Like 1

I would suggest that Tourists aren't the only Targets of these opportunistic type robberies that in some cases have led to death.

Neclaces or handbags ,phone what have you are all fair game & being prudent would be a necessity , but unfortunately with this type of scum around there will always be a victim .

Hope the injuries are not major & the cretins are quickly apprehended , although the speed with which they are arrested lately seems to be a vast improvement.

Edited by Ohio