Cheap New Dirt Bike?

BuffaloRescue

If you stretch to 125,000 you could probably get a crf 250l apart from that it's only cheap Chinese stuff you could buy 2 of them on your budget so as the bits start to fall off you could replace them straight away....

Looks perfect. Thats brand new incuding registration etc? All pucker paperwork not dodgy imported from parts? Where do i get on in Chiang Mai? Or buy in Bangkok where and get it shipped up to Chiang Mai i dont fancy riding that far!

Edited by BuffaloRescue

If you stretch to 125,000 you could probably get a crf 250l apart from that it's only cheap Chinese stuff you could buy 2 of them on your budget so as the bits start to fall off you could replace them straight away....

Looks perfect. Thats brand new incuding registration etc? All pucker paperwork not dodgy imported from parts? Where do i get on in Chiang Mai? Or buy in Bangkok where and get it shipped up to Chiang Mai i dont fancy riding that far!

all Honda dealers have them the problem is the price varies from 125-140k just have to round the shops tell them you don't want any extras and your budget is 125k and take it from there ,Brian from Bangkok has them and is a member here he may do you a deal if you contact him