Bankrupt Brit Leaps To His Death In Bangkok

webfact

Jumping to his death after only 5 months seems very strange indeed.At 56 he must have had money of his own saved up as well.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Not necessarily.

In the past I have met many middle-aged and elderly people that quite frankly couldn’t afford a pot to pi-s in and wondered, what had they been doing all they’re lives?

Too many Westerners are now plonking themselves in Thailand on a hope and a pray that they will find work or some means to support themselves and in the majority of cases the dream turns into a nightmare.

What they fail to realise is that in Thailand, if you fall down, no one is going to pick you up. As for returning back to Farangland, that’s easier said than done. Some sell up completely or had nothing back home to begin with, then faced with the prospect of being destitute, especially for the older guys who had high hopes of retiring to a life of ease and plenty.

The poor man is dead and what a horrible and tragic way to go.

Lost count of how many times I have said this; please remember that the Thai saying, no money, no honey, is deadly serious in Thailand and not said in jest. For those thinking of moving here, first make sure you can afford it, taking into consideration that you are going to require money, lots of it and a secure income that must last you for the remainder of your life.

And for those who find anything humorous about a person lying dead splattered on the pavement, just have one word for you: Idiots.

Edited by Beetlejuice

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe certain people unknown give this guy a little bit of help in getting to the point where he have no income left.i hope not tho.

Would be a sad thing if you did somehow loose everything,wallet,all money and bank card and did have no money at all even for phone call and no one or no family even at home to help.

For certain, you could say no-one here would give you help.This bad luck could happen to anyone really when you think about it sad.png