"close Aerial View" Of The Newly Build Central Festival On The 11/118

rcpilot

View of the newly build Central Festival on the Superhighway - 118 (Doi Saket).

Looks like it needs some more weeks to finalize the job.

centralfestival600.jpg

I did make a video but I do not know how to upload the mp4, seems it doesn't work but it could be just me ...

• Like 1

clap2.gif

nice shot, how did you get high enough to take the shot?

Thanks for your interest eyecatcher.

I make those "Close Aerial Views" (videos and stills) with a GoPro Hero 2 in my so called OctoCopter.

OctoPingSmall.jpg

Where did you buy the octocopter? I like clap2.gif

clap2.gif

I make those "Close Aerial Views" (videos and stills) with a GoPro Hero 2 in my so called OctoCopter.

OctoPingSmall.jpg

Homecooked! tongue.png

clap2.gif

OctoPingSmall.jpg

Homecooked! tongue.png

From your first photo, I thought you were one of those obnoxious paramotor fliers bah.gif

How close is this one going to be to the Promenade when it is done?

Chiang Mai hub of shopping malls.

Don't forget the new super tesco shopping centre being built opposite Meechok plaza. Only about 3 kms from the new Central.

How close is this one going to be to the Promenade when it is done?

Chiang Mai hub of shopping malls.

Don't forget the new super tesco shopping centre being built opposite Meechok plaza. Only about 3 kms from the new Central.

Beginning to sound like I can move and have 3 or 4 major shopping malls with in walking distance. But so far the Promenade is the only new one I have heard of with a movie theater.

That of course is what the plans call for. Occasionally the finished product differs from the plans.whistling.gif

What a coincidence, I've just been looking into those, either home brew or kit. Found the kits, including the GoPro, to be surprisingly expensive. Any clubs around Chiang Mai sporting these? Sorry for going off topic, just excited to see someone with one of these.

Ok, to be on topic, Thaivisa doesn't support video attachments. Best to upload to YouTube. I've spent a bunch of time recently looking at these remotes on Youtube.

What a coincidence, I've just been looking into those, either home brew or kit. Found the kits, including the GoPro, to be surprisingly expensive. Any clubs around Chiang Mai sporting these? Sorry for going off topic, just excited to see someone with one of these.

Just PM'd you...

Ok, to be on topic, Thaivisa doesn't support video attachments. Best to upload to YouTube. I've spent a bunch of time recently looking at these remotes on Youtube.

Got your message Tywais,

So for those of you who might want to see the video, copy/paste youtu.be/GvOzDMhe8jE into your browser to see the video.

It's not perfect, it's intended to just give you an impression of how it's done.

• Like 1

So for those of you who might want to see the video, copy/paste youtu.be/GvOzDMhe8jE into your browser to see the video.

It's not perfect, it's intended to just give you an impression of how it's done.

Very cool ThaiBirdEye. Thanks for that. You can embed it directly into here then members don't have to go directly to Youtube. Just copy/paste the entire URL into your post.

Very cool ThaiBirdEye. Thanks for that. You can embed it directly into here then members don't have to go directly to Youtube. Just copy/paste the entire URL into your post.

With a little bit help from a friend!!