Are You Just A Jealous Guy?

LondonPete

So anyways, I wrote here before that I had a couple of posh girl friends. One was part Japanese, and the other was part Chinese.

But they both left me. Know what I mean?

I think they got fed up coz I've only got an El-Cheapo Khao San Road apartment. Innit.

So my Thai-Chinese GF left me for some Thai bloke.

I'm well cut up. Like Brian Ferry said, I'm just a jealous guy. Know what I mean?

Any of you blokes been dumped an' feeling a bit jealous?

I wouldn't be foolish enough to bring a posh girl back to my craphole and expect her not to dump me.

But I ain't a bad looking bloke. Know what I mean?

That really doesn't matter because their are a million other not bad looking blokes that have what a posh girl is looking for and it's not a craphole in the seedy part of town !

I wouldn't be foolish enough to bring a posh girl back to my craphole and expect her not to dump me.

That really doesn't matter because their are a million other not bad looking blokes that have what a posh girl is looking for and it's not a craphole in the seedy part of town !

I've gotta go to bed now. But what I'm saying is that London girls is more better about stuff like being straight and honest.

These posh birds in Bangkok ain't interested in nothing more than money. And they lie. I hate that.

London birds ain't as good looking, but their straight up and real. There ain't none of this deceet and lies.

I'm starting to really hate some of this stuff.

I've gotta go to bed now. But what I'm saying is that London girls is more better about stuff like being straight and honest.

These posh birds in Bangkok ain't interested in nothing more than money. And they lie. I hate that.

London birds ain't as good looking, but their straight up and real. There ain't none of this deceet and lies.

Let me know when Posh Spice comes back to your craphole flat in London.

This just proves that some men are silly. Or, should I say, most men. Gals like to get laid once in a while by a hot guy, but when they look for long term the man better have some money in the bank and a few other assets. I don't think it matters what country you live in.

Oh, and it has nothing to do with jealousy. It's just practical, good old fashioned sense. Jealousy is when you can't stand when whomever you are with even looks at another person. I've seen some men go bananas when the gal he is with even looks at another man, or says hello to him. But, there are also the women who are downright teases and think anything they do is fair play. I don't have any respect at all for them. And, some women seem to make it their goal to go after any man who is with another woman.

Edited by rene123
  • Like 1

No but Judas Defoe has scored for Spurs and that's enough to make me sorta hacked orrff init.

He's played for Spurs for 10 years, admittedly with a small hiatus. That's loyalty. He just didn't want to be loyal to a team whose only prospects were the Johnstone Paint Trophy.

He's also 4th top scorer with 7, right now. I'd say there's some jealousy on this thread, but it's not the OP and his imaginary girlfriend issues.

Don't despair there my Ham-faced friend, Carroll finally scored in 16 straight hours of PL action in a 3-1 loss. Nice one Andy the BFG. I think I'm also right when I say he's had no assists, or very very few this season, and that's all his game is.

What you also failed to mention that Defoe picking up the ball just inside your half and waltzing into the area like there was no one in his way AND beating Jussi at his near post, was a moment of individual brilliance that your lot are obviously missing.

It won't be long until Big Spam gets El Hadji Diouf back from obscurity. That's the kind of player that suits the Hamburglars down to the ground!

---

At OP, so the story here is Asian women are attracted to money and allegedly girls from London aren't? Bow locks. You attract the wrong type of people, or they see you as a soft touch. Probably both.

If you want to see the root of the problem you might want to start by looking in a mirror.

And stop saying "know what I mean?" all the time, know what I mean? It might help when trying to impress with your amazing talents for the written and spoken word.

• Like 1

Easy, just put your feelings aside and you'll be fine. Surely you already picked up some tricks from themthumbsup.gif

Living in a cheap apartment shouldn't be a barrier. Plenty of rich Thais live in cheap apartments too, in order to be close to work or school. They'll have a nicer home out in the countryside somewhere, and stay in the 5000 a month studio when in the city. That's why you often see Mercedes and BMWs in the parking lots of cheap apartments. You should be able to fix it up enough that it would be acceptable to almost anyone. Now, if the girl is just a gold digger pretending to be posh and doesn't actually have money, she is more likely to reject the cheap apartment, because she won't have a place of her own and just is looking to shack up with someone with money.

Start seeing girlfriends as just that, and the more the better. Far better to be dumped by a hundred girlfriends than to be divorced by one.

See LOS as a playground, don't let go of your heartstrings or your money to any woman in any country. Accept it and live well.

Women are good for just one thing, and a lot of them aren't even good for that.

Flame on.... :)

Living in a cheap apartment shouldn't be a barrier. Plenty of rich Thais live in cheap apartments too, in order to be close to work or school. They'll have a nicer home out in the countryside somewhere, and stay in the 5000 a month studio when in the city. That's why you often see Mercedes and BMWs in the parking lots of cheap apartments. You should be able to fix it up enough that it would be acceptable to almost anyone. Now, if the girl is just a gold digger pretending to be posh and doesn't actually have money, she is more likely to reject the cheap apartment, because she won't have a place of her own and just is looking to shack up with someone with money.

The Mercs and BMWs belong to the Sugar Daddies who visit their Gigs.

• Like 1

Let me know when Posh Spice comes back to your craphole flat in London.

LOL. Yes, I'm sure she's with that Beckham dude purely on his good looks. Was this LondonPete dude born yesterday?