Flying Back To Uk With Valium

Neeeko

Go into the doctors at the airport,he till give you an injection in the arse.Will not knock you out but will relax you.I have done this many times

if its going to knock you out you aint gonna be too bothered about being relaxed................biggrin.png

Seems a bit excessive to my mind !!

I take it for long haul flights.

I traveled from BKK to LON with a few( 8 tablets) a couple of months back, took 4 on the flight, the other 4 were in my hold baggage for return.

Last year I had a prescription from a Thai doctor/clinic, and traveled with that, again small qty.

This year no prescription.

I`ve had prescriptions for them in the past from a UK doctor for long distance travel purpose, not been a problem.

They work for me although may try one of the other alternatives mentioned on this thread in future.

• 1 month later...

Go into the doctors at the airport,he till give you an injection in the arse.Will not knock you out but will relax you.I have done this many times

if its going to knock you out you aint gonna be too bothered about being relaxed................biggrin.png

Will not knock you out

Will not knock you out

Seems somewhat easier to knock back 10mg as you're boarding and a second one few hours later....!!

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

looking for some information on travelling with qatar to london in transit through doha with some xanax, Will this be ok? Ive read the above regarding the UAB, is it the same through Doha?

Thanks in advance

• 5 months later...

if you are crapping yourself why not take atarax 20 baht or 90 in posh box and legal. It will put you to sleep just as well as valium or xanax, even dalcogen will do the trick. Add a red wine and bobs yer uncle.

Edited by sms747

Legally, without a script its illegal to have (I know, they are sold like candy here) so technically leaving with it and no script is illegal (though I have never been searched leaving Thailand. However, entering the UK could be a problem so make sure you only take what you can consume before you land.

They are not sold like Candy anymore !! Very difficult to get Valium outside of hospital enviroment