Hotheaded Customer Shoots Bangkok Air Conditioner Shop Employee

webfact

"Anurak’s story was a bit different. He said he went to the story to check on when the installation would be finished, but found no one there. While he was waiting, Anurak said he heard gunshot-like noises coming from the shop so he returned fire. He said that he later called the owner of the shop who told him that the noise had been someone kicking an iron wall."

Something tells me that Mr Anurak's connections are not lofty enough for the judge to believe this story. With the right father, of course, the mystery gunmen, Puet, could have been revived to take responsibilty.

If half the thai population was as impatient as this guy, that would leave the other half dead.

In my experience, Thai people are not noted for being impatient, more the opposite, apart from some drivers, even on the road there are more Thai drivers driving too slow than too fast.

Hi Honey, I'm home ! You'll never guess what happened to me at work today.................. Seriously, if this moron got his hands on a spoon I think we all know whet he would use it for.

Connected or not, do the country a big favor and make an example of him, make him go another week without his bloody air con

• Like 1

People like this shouldn't be allowed to posses anything more dangerous than a spoon.

You havn't noticed they only give you a fork and spoon in thai resteraunts ?......now you know why !

If half the thai population was as impatient as this guy, that would leave the other half dead.

If half the Thai population didn't have the " Crapon Crapon " attitude, the other half could be dead.

Seems to be keeping population growth in check.

If half the Thai population didn't have the " Crapon Crapon " attitude, the other half could be dead.

Took me good 10 minutes to figure what the "Crapon Crapon" part meant. It would have been a great pun, if the correct word wasn't "kra-phom'

Anyway, this whole story stinks. Obviously there is much more logical explanation than hearing someone kicking' the iron wall and return fire.

Returned fire at what??

The OP on Coconuts said:

Anurak’s story was a bit different. He said he went to the story to check on when the installation would be finished, but found no one there. While he was waiting, Anurak said he heard gunshot-like noises coming from the shop so he returned fire. He said that he later called the owner of the shop who told him that the noise had been someone kicking an iron wall.

People like this shouldn't be allowed to posses anything more dangerous than a spoon.

You havn't noticed they only give you a fork and spoon in thai resteraunts ?......now you know why !

Yes; because Chopsticks can be dangerous !

Noodle shops give chopsticks and a spoon. The just don't give a fork. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Yes; because Chopsticks can be dangerous !

I can kill you with my teacup © Vin Diesel in "the chronicles of Riddick"