True Tv ?

DD13

I was at the True tv counter at Tesco North today and an English man, who was trying to deal with a problem, told me that he had seen on TV that True were in financial trouble and about to cease trading, does anyone have news on this??

an English man, who was trying to deal with a problem

Was he trying to get his money back ?? Else ....

I think that He was trying to cancel............

We were trying to stop them sending invoices. some months ago were approached outside Home Works and told that they had a "special offer" 300 baht for Premier league and all the BBC/ITV channels etc.....we questioned it as it sounded to good to be true, and was informed it was true..............they came out put up the dish, connected the box and off they went, saying that we would be on-line within 3 hours...2 days later it happened, needless to say no premier league, no BBC etc. only Thai channels and the reception diabolical, rang True, they came out again, the guy tinkered around, came into the garden said "all fine now mister" and off he went, when I checked everything as "crap" as ever, Thai only. We rang True they weren't interested, they said t must be your TV, I said "oh really...its' a new 3D tv".... "speak to Bkk" was their reply, which we did..........all sorts of threats and bulls--t from them.......... we said come back and take all your stuff we are not paying, also we never were connected..... ZERO TOTAL SILENCE.....But alas the bills keep coming hence the visit today......NOTHING achieved as usual

Edited by DD13

^what does your contract say about the channels to be provided?

You did read the contract before you signed it didn't you?????

I'm sure the contract will say Knowledge package, and however the majority are Thai channels they have a few English moviechannels and I think 2 English sports channels which show premier league at times.

By the way they will keep sending bills for as long as you signed the contract for.

By the way,, http://truevisions.t...owledge_Package

Edited by jbrain