Your Best Thailand Story Could End Up In My Book!

KristianB79

Thanks for all the input, to answer a few questions, of course if the story is to be included in the book, then a payment would be made. I have many of my own stories, but the object of this book was for different peoples experiences, rather than just mine. I would enjy reading different peoples experiences rather than just one persons point of view.

The book will go ahead, so i thought maybe some people would like to see a story of their own in a published book.

If anyone does have a good story message me and we can discuss it.

The last book i was just involved in has just received the number 1 rating in the south china post this past sunday.

Do we have to write it in Chinese ? wai2.gif

Start learning now

TANJOOBERRYMUTTS.doc

The last book i was just involved in has just received the number 1 rating in the south china morning post this past sunday.

Do you have a link? Would be great to see the review on the book you were just involved in.

Also, can you perhaps explain what 'last book I was just involved in' means?

Will your book have a similar theme to this one? (also based on tales from people living as expats)

9780646378831.jpg

• Like 1

The last book i was just involved in has just received the number 1 rating in the south china morning post this past sunday.

Do you have a link? Would be great to see the review on the book you were just involved in.

Will your book have a similar theme to this one? (also based on tales from people living as expats)

9780646378831.jpg

Id love to read that!cheesy.gif ...pull ya socks up girls, thats what hes thinking!

OP, Thailand is a never ending story. Isaan farmer, that's me. How many stories do you want, I've been coming to Thailand for 25 years. I've had armed guards at my place once, been bitten by a dog in a nightclub, took all the girls from a chaweng bar to the full moon party, had 11 farangs in a jeep out all night partying. Raised a fox cub and released into a national park. Smoked bongs with the family that ran the toilet at a night food market in bangkok, got a story about a friend getting knocked out in a boxing bar in patpong. Walked 16km in 2.5hours in the dark, carrying full packs in no mans land in the north, that day is a book all on its own. In fact most of my mates often remark 'not another fuc_king Thailand story' and tell me to shut up.

Here's one for free!

First ever visit outside of Europe/western world. Arrived in bkk ahead of my Australian fiancé who was flying in from Sydney in a couple of days. Firstly, I flew Aeroflot from London via moscow via a thousand other eastern bloc stops. Got drinking with the Fins. Drank the plane dry, arrived bombay and restocked with warm lager and continued on to bkk. Arrived don muang a little worse for wear, arranged a taxi at the government run desk and given a ticket, got into the cab to take me to silom! But no, after 15 minutes we're onto a side street to a brothel, I tried explaining my lack of interest, but ended up inside and taken into a room with a huge window, on the other side of which, yes you guessed it, about 20 girls all with red discs with a white printed number. I insisted I wasn't interested and the taxi driver responded by saying " ah, you want high class?" so, off we went to a second brothel, presumably high class, I'll never know because I refused to get out of the cab and insisted on being taken to my hotel. Some time later on a round - about, the location of which I will never be able to confirm, the taxi supposedly ran out of petrol. I got out of the taxi, with a ton of luggage (I was emigrating to australia) and had to find another taxi, and of course pay for it. This was all probably within an hour of arriving in the country. Later that evening.......

Please exclude stories about drinking large amounts of alcohol and what happened next. It is often that what happened next is not remembered but imagined and exaggerated. Most drinking binges end up being robbed blind and puking their guts out in the hotel room or taxi and waking up next to a katoy with an insane headache taking them out of commission until at least the sun goes down twice.

Same for the i took out all girls from a bar stories. saai.gif

They are so incredibly boring.

Edited by Khun Jean

9780646378831.jpg

or this one:

51JrpQ4C%2BDL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-75,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

OP, Thailand is a never ending story. Isaan farmer, that's me. How many stories do you want, I've been coming to Thailand for 25 years. I've had armed guards at my place once, been bitten by a dog in a nightclub, took all the girls from a chaweng bar to the full moon party, had 11 farangs in a jeep out all night partying. Raised a fox cub and released into a national park. Smoked bongs with the family that ran the toilet at a night food market in bangkok, got a story about a friend getting knocked out in a boxing bar in patpong. Walked 16km in 2.5hours in the dark, carrying full packs in no mans land in the north, that day is a book all on its own. In fact most of my mates often remark 'not another fuc_king Thailand story' and tell me to shut up.

Here's one for free!

First ever visit outside of Europe/western world. Arrived in bkk ahead of my Australian fiancé who was flying in from Sydney in a couple of days. Firstly, I flew Aeroflot from London via moscow via a thousand other eastern bloc stops. Got drinking with the Fins. Drank the plane dry, arrived bombay and restocked with warm lager and continued on to bkk. Arrived don muang a little worse for wear, arranged a taxi at the government run desk and given a ticket, got into the cab to take me to silom! But no, after 15 minutes we're onto a side street to a brothel, I tried explaining my lack of interest, but ended up inside and taken into a room with a huge window, on the other side of which, yes you guessed it, about 20 girls all with red discs with a white printed number. I insisted I wasn't interested and the taxi driver responded by saying " ah, you want high class?" so, off we went to a second brothel, presumably high class, I'll never know because I refused to get out of the cab and insisted on being taken to my hotel. Some time later on a round - about, the location of which I will never be able to confirm, the taxi supposedly ran out of petrol. I got out of the taxi, with a ton of luggage (I was emigrating to australia) and had to find another taxi, and of course pay for it. This was all probably within an hour of arriving in the country. Later that evening.......

Tell us bout the armed guards....I wanna hear that 1.

Well there was this girl......

Looked like a girl, kissed like a girl, danced like a girl.

It was when she drove me home to her apartment and did a perfect reverse parking manouvre, I thought to myself, Hold on a minute........................tongue.png

cheesy.gif

X2 or 3 clap2.gif