The British Playboy Living In Thailand Who's Made A Fortune Out Of Cold Calling

Boater

I see the hang-'em-high brigade are out in force on this one!

The guy sends out some spam email's and somehow makes a shedload of cash doing it.Plus he's young and gets hot chicks,minimum life sentence but preferably execution?

There really are some sad,old,bitter twisted losers on here!

Words fail me!

I think it's more to do with the fact that he's young and has money. Or more to the point, has money. Anyone can get (pay for) hot chicks in Thailand.

That they look 30 to you is completely relevant.....its relative to your taste and preference.

Would love to stay and haggle pumpkin, but I'm off to bed with an older woman....not older than me, but older than the 30yo's that you like.....much older in fact.....37ish....and thats from a photo too.

So tell me how do you know how old are the ladies in the photo? And you know my taste and preference???

How old they look is completely irrelevant unless you can state some way of telling age from a photo.

I don't know how old they are, but you said they are 30...so how do you know ?

I know your taste and preference cos you said you like 25yo's.

That they look 30 to you is completely relevant.....its relative to your taste and preference.

Would love to stay and haggle pumpkin, but I'm off to bed with an older woman....not older than me, but older than the 30yo's that you like.....much older in fact.....37ish....and thats from a photo too.

So tell me how do you know how old are the ladies in the photo? And you know my taste and preference???

How old they look is completely irrelevant unless you can state some way of telling age from a photo.

I don't know how old they are, but you said they are 30...so how do you know ?

I know your taste and preference cos you said you like 25yo's.

Gee I said at least 3 times I don't know how old they are. I said they looked 30 to me. Looked 30 is not the same as saying they are 30 years old. Like I said three times before I don't know how old they are.

I don't think you know how old the women are. I don't know how old they are. If you do go ahead and tell us. Prove me wrong. I think (don't know) that they are 30 years old. I am open to you proving to me that I am wrong. Go ahead.

Gee I said at least 3 times I don't know how old they are. I said they looked 30 to me. Looked 30 is not the same as saying they are 30 years old. Like I said three times before I don't know how old they are.

I don't think you know how old the women are. I don't know how old they are. If you do go ahead and tell us. Prove me wrong. I think (don't know) that they are 30 years old. I am open to you proving to me that I am wrong. Go ahead.

Thats right, you said you they look 30yo to you.

So that means that your 25yos that you stated you prefer, must look several years younger than these girls....that in reality, with glasses on....look 18/20yo.

I do agree with you though, I do not know how old they are, but do know how old I think they are and or look, so, I have no inclination to prove you wrong, because I do not know, but think I do, which is not factual obviously, yet often the thought is correct, so I go with my thought of thinking how old they are without actually knowing it for sure, which is obvious because I do not know.

Thats right, you said you they look 30yo to you.

So that means that your 25yos that you stated you prefer, must look several years younger than these girls....that in reality, with glasses on....look 18/20yo.

I do agree with you though, I do not know how old they are, but do know how old I think they are and or look, so, I have no inclination to prove you wrong, because I do not know, but think I do, which is not factual obviously, yet often the thought is correct, so I go with my thought of thinking how old they are without actually knowing it for sure, which is obvious because I do not know.

Keep your views on 18 to 20 year old women to yourself. The only thing either of us can say with any certainty is we don't know how old the women are. We don't know what kind of work they do or if they are even Thai.

I think you are trying to say something negative about me by repeating that I like 25 year old women. I don't know. I also like 23 and 24 year old women if that helps you any. smile.png

Keep your views on 18 to 20 year old women to yourself. The only thing either of us can say with any certainty is we don't know how old the women are. We don't know what kind of work they do or if they are even Thai.

I think you are trying to say something negative about me by repeating that I like 25 year old women. I don't know. I also like 23 and 24 year old women if that helps you any. smile.png

You keep your views on 30yo and 25yo woman to yourself first.

I disagree, we do not know only that, we do not know what colour undies they have on, or if they showered that day.

I am only repeating what you said about liking 25yo woman, so are you saying anything negative about yourself ?

You keep your views on 30yo and 25yo woman to yourself first.

I disagree, we do not know only that, we do not know what colour undies they have on, or if they showered that day.

I am only repeating what you said about liking 25yo woman, so are you saying anything negative about yourself ?

You must not read too good. I also said I like 23 and 24 year old women in addition to 25 year old women. I like people in general. Age has never been important to me. My first wife was older than I. She was 25 and I was 21. My second was younger she was 25 and I was 35.

Interesting you would choose to bicker about the age of women in a photo. Kind of like saying 25 year women are not as pretty as 30 year old women or the best looking Thai women are in Chiang Mai. Or the ethnic background of a Thai women.

All of those things are in the eye of the beholder. A scientific test to determine the age of a human accurately has not been developed yet. I have no idea how old those women are. I don't know if they are even Thai. I don't even know if they are genetically women. I could give you an educated guess but that's all it would be. smile.png

My question was and still is, "How do you guys know they are 18 to 20 years of age?"

The Anthropologist or scientist has not been seen yet who can tell age, so how do you know?

But they look 30+ to you regardless of race, religion or actual sex.

One has to wonder seeing as you state you like 25yo's, that they must then look 12ish.

I just pulled 30 out of the air. The point is you can't tell how old a woman is from a photograph or any test or any other means than knowing when she was born. So how do you know how old they are?

You can cut them in half and count the rings but that is generally frowned upon.

You must not read too good. I also said I like 23 and 24 year old women in addition to 25 year old women. I like people in general. Age has never been important to me. My first wife was older than I. She was 25 and I was 21. My second was younger she was 25 and I was 35.

I read and see faces rather well.

But you stated you prefer 25yo woman before and now. So that is not 23 or 24, the 23 and 24 statement did not come up until well after the fact.

In fact, if you like 23yo as well, then god forbid what they must look like for you if those that in reality, with glasses on, look 18/20yo, but to you look 30yo.

My wife must look circa 45/50 to you then.

But you stated you prefer 25yo woman before and now. So that is not 23 or 24, the 23 and 24 statement did not come up until well after the fact.

In fact, if you like 23yo as well, then god forbid what they must look like for you if those that in reality, with glasses on, look 18/20yo, but to you look 30yo.

Women all look different. Age is not the main factor in that difference. Age is nothing. If you know a womans age you know nothing about her. That is my point. 23, 24, 26 who cares? No one can tell the difference. I don't know how many different ways of saying that. Age means nothing when discussing women. There are old dumb women and young smart women. Same as men. You are bickering with me about a point that has no relevance. If they look 30 to me or 20 to you no one cares except you.

Women all look different. Age is not the main factor in that difference. Age is nothing. If you know a womans age you know nothing about her. That is my point. 23, 24, 26 who cares? No one can tell the difference. I don't know how many different ways of saying that. Age means nothing when discussing women. There are old dumb women and young smart women. Same as men. You are bickering with me about a point that has no relevance. If they look 30 to me or 20 to you no one cares except you.

I dont really care Kerry other than from the point of view which I have stated several times. An 18/20 you to you looks 30+. so a 25yo must look 13/15ish.

I am glad we have that settled finally

Missed this bit, sorry.

That is somewhat incorrect. You obviously care to make the original statement that they look 30yo to you, when they look 18/20yo to the general population. There must be a reason for that.

Missed this bit, sorry.

That is somewhat incorrect. You obviously care to make the original statement that they look 30yo to you, when they look 18/20yo to the general population. There must be a reason for that.

To point out to you and the other fellow that there was no real difference between a woman from 20 to 30.smile.png

Edited by chiangmaikelly

I thought the discussion was about the scammer who sells other people's personal information on the open internet; not about the supposed age of either of the two females in the photo. What does it matter about the females ages? They've already chosen their profession for the good or the bad.

Missed this bit, sorry.

To point out to you and the other fellow that there was no real difference between a woman from 20 to 30.smile.png

But that is wrong, apart from the 10 year age gap, there usually is a huge difference.

Apart from the difference of what a 25yo girl must look like, which I am curious about.

I thought the discussion was about the scammer who sells other people's personal information on the open internet; not about the supposed age of either of the two females in the photo. What does it matter about the females ages? They've already chosen their profession for the good or the bad.

Yes, its a discussion, thanks for adding your bit.

Missed this bit, sorry.

But that is wrong, apart from the 10 year age gap, there usually is a huge difference.

Apart from the difference of what a 25yo girl must look like, which I am curious about.

What difference? I am a scammer sitting in a bar in Thailand. I don't speak Thai. One woman is 20 and another is 30. What will be the difference in say, conversation?

What difference? I am a scammer sitting in a bar in Thailand. I don't speak Thai. One woman is 20 and another is 30. What will be the difference in say, conversation?

Probably about 10 years worth.

Apart from the appearance of course.

I have no idea what you mean? Could you give me an example of the conversational differences.

Probably about 10 years worth.

Apart from the appearance of course.

I have no idea what you mean? Could you give me an example of the conversational differences.

Hi Mr Scammer...see that girl over there, she looks 40 right, but she is only 30, a guy came in here the other night looking for a girl that looked 25, but wasn't.

Hi Mr Scammer...see that girl over there, she looks 30 right, but she is only 20, a guy came in here the other night looking for a girl that looked 25, but wasn't.

• Like 1

I know these two girls, one is 18 and the other is 30. You can decide which is which.

That's easy if you have correct age info. One on left 18 one on right 30

You say this with great authority... You've rummaged through their particulars, have you?