Benelli Tnt 600 Inline-Four

Richard-BKK

Did you ride a cbr650f?

I did.

1000km over 2 days, as I was half considering of buying one.

And please post the photos of your benelli and camry so we have some photos at this thread.
Sure, should have some on my Ext. HDD. smile.png

i rode both too and 650 series honda is superior bike at every way.

much more sporty and performs much more better.

and same price with benelli!

benelli just pretends like italian. but when you close your eyes.

yo must be love blind my friend.

you must be love blind

Congratulations. You're starting to understand what motorbikes and being a biker are about. thumbsup.gif

Well, lovesick makes you stupid though:lol: to say benelli is better or feels better and 650 feels like camry.

I am more like realistic. Will not be buying a chinese bike as italian first of all

It is like getting a ladyboy in well disguise as a girl from a bar:D i mean buying a benelli:) and act for loveblind or ignorant.

Edited by ll2

you must be love blind

Congratulations. You're starting to understand what motorbikes and being a biker are about. thumbsup.gif

Yes very true, you should buy the bike that makes your heart beat faster even if it's not the best in class.

I been twice to big wing Pattaya branch and looking at the CB® and frankly they don't rock my boat and I will very likely never own one.

I love all kinds of bikes and are very interested in the new Scrambler despite it only got 75 HP and will be smoked by the CB®650's, I don't care.

If you dont like 650 series honda, go buy a benelli or scrambler motoguzzi. Of course we buy the bikes we like.

You dont need to explain yourself. Just go with your heart but by keeping your mind open not loveblind as otherwise you might buy a chinese bike as italian like some.

Edited by ll2

You don't need to explain yourself ll2.

Some people buy their bikes with their head. Like me with my car.

Bikers buy bikes with their hearts.

thumbsup.gif

Both categories are good. Whichever works for you is good. If you choose a mass produced bike for practical reasons then cool. If you're a biker and buy with your heart then cool, too. thumbsup.gif

I sold my Benelli after 6 months as a Thai I know really wanted to buy it and I was considering a Hypermotard. He does rides with a Thai Benelli group and I've never heard anything but good feedback from them. Fun guys, fun bikers. What it's all about. smile.png

• Like 2

thumbsup.gif

Both categories are good. Whichever works for you is good. If you choose a mass produced bike for practical reasons then cool. If you're a biker and buy with your heart then cool, too. thumbsup.gif

I sold my Benelli after 6 months as a Thai I know really wanted to buy it and I was considering a Hypermotard. He does rides with a Thai Benelli group and I've never heard anything but good feedback from them. Fun guys, fun bikers. What it's all about. smile.png

you dont need to explain yourself too.

i believe not so wise riders and squids buy their bikes with their hearts and bikers with minds and hearts both.

Edited by ll2

The thing is that in this global market, not much is made in the country it's designed. So, I always use the rule who designed the motorcycle? Who oversees the quality of the product?

You follow that rule you will find that the Honda CB650F is a Japanese motorcycle, and the Benelli BN600 is a Italian motorcycle. The iPhone a American product ... etc etc etc

Edited by Richard-BKK
  • Like 1

thumbsup.gif

i believe not so wise riders and squids buy their bikes with their hearts and bikers with minds and hearts both.

And if your name happens to be ll2 its even easier. Just make sure the bike is honda and the colour is red wink.png

• Like 1

I don't think anyone really cares what a guy with an 80 something HP bike declares about 'bikers', to be perfectly honest with you.

But hey, whatever. thumbsup.gif

I don't think anyone really cares what a guy with an 80 something HP bike declares about 'bikers', to be perfectly honest with you.

But hey, whatever. thumbsup.gif

it turns nasty again.but you proved yourself as a squid again by just looking at hp numbers.

but hey, whatever floats your boat sunshinelaugh.png no ones cares about your 80 hp benelli purchase as well or old japanese bikes.

just dont get smoked by a cbr250r rider around the curves!

Edited by ll2

thumbsup.gif

And if your name happens to be ll2 its even easier. Just make sure the bike is honda and the colour is red wink.png

anything to add pokerkid or empty talk as usual?

thumbsup.gif

anything to add pokerkid or empty talk as usual?

no empty talk , we will know for sure when your next bike will be a red cbr 1000.......

Oh no, this is turning into the car forum where there are some really nasty posters.

I am taking a brake in that forum.

I sure don't hope bike forum turns into the same.

Back to the forum topic which was Benelli 600

Yeah it has gone downhill fast here & I rarely post these days

Your not really allowed any opinion here anymore....he11 your not even allowed to like a post without

being called names for it. Such as it has become

Kinda sad but explains why so many great contributors are now gone.

Yes back to the Benelli ....if allowed to do so wink.png

Edited by mania

If the chip was any bigger it would break his shoulder. biggrin.png

A squidpert on the warpath to prove himself.

Don't think I'll bother much with this bike forum after all.

well mister.

you started this by specifying and classifying who is biker who is not. benelli owners real bikers, cbr650f owners not. 80 hp bike riders are not bikers but 150 hp bike riders are etc. and what about kawasaki ninja 250, er6f/n, z800, versys, vstrom, yamaha mt09, duc monster, honda and many more bike owners. so they are not real bikers just bc their bikes are mass produced and not 150 hp?

on top of that stating like real bikers buy their bikes with their hearts only which reminds me countless ducati panigale, bmw s1000rr or hayabusa owners buying with their hearts and hp numbers but selling them in a month or crushing them at the first opportunity or get humiliated by a ninja250 rider.

maybe want to remember what you said?:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/601716-benelli-tnt-600-inline-four/?p=8501092

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/601716-benelli-tnt-600-inline-four/?p=8502362

so, please dont complain

and anyway welcome to the forum! please no offense.

lets back to the topic.

Edited by ll2

or get humiliated by a ninja250 rider.

Let me give you a quick lesson. smile.png

Honestly, this is the sort of attitude that squids (as you call them) have.

So what if something passes you? (honest question)

So what if it's a ninja250. So what if it's a Honda Cub.

Is it a race? A competition? You go out to humiliate people or feel humiliated if some squid flies past you?

That's not a rider. That's an idiot on a bike.

Lesson over kid. smile.png hope your attitude changes and you mature a bit. smile.png

Back to the Benelli.

I enjoyed mine, had good fun on it. The guy I sold it to loves it and has good fun on it. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Danhig

The reason i love Italian bikes is they excite me , and thats the only reason why i ride. Sure , some makes of bikes bikes are cheaper / quicker etc but they have to stir a passion in me , otherwise theres no point. Dont know , or care , if that makes me a biker or not (isnt anyone on any bike / quad a biker ) ? .Its the reason i could never buy a "soul less" bike even if it is easier to ride or smoother . Some people just want to plod on through life with no dramas (or even excitement IMO) , and they choose to buy "safe" bikes like Hondas , as it suits their needs / budgets / expectations ,and that desicion is right / safe for them.But not me . Back to the bike in question , the Benelli 600 is a superb Italian bike that has style and passion built into its genes . It will stand out in a crowded parking lot and bring a smile to riders ond on-lookers alike.With such an exciting design and quality components it would be a mistake to just overlook it and buy another bland and face-less mainstreem bike.We are all different and want different things from our bikes and todays market gives us more choice than ever.

• Like 2

and todays market gives us more choice than ever.

That's the absolute truth.

I come and go from Thailand for long periods of time, the market has never been so plentiful.

I think the recent saturation began with Kawasaki about 5 years ago when they started selling the 650 bikes that were made here.

the Benelli 600 is a superb Italian bike that has style and passion built into its genes . It will stand out in a crowded parking lot and bring a smile to riders ond on-lookers alike.

je nais se quoi

Why the local guy I sold it to really wanted it.

Gweiloman , your reasons for buying 4 Kawasakis and a Honda are based on your requirements / needs / budgets , and a dozen other factors that are specific to you - hence your decisions were correct. For me its about slightly different expectations. In all my years of owning Italian bikes i have never had any issues other than expensive servicing (which i knew about). Tinkering with bikes is what i see as part of the ownership of all bikes regardless of make. But thats me.There are no bad bikes available now , but with such good choice , we are being picky / fussy with our choices , and that benefits everyone in the long-run.Personally i think the Benelli BN 302 (300cc twin) is even better than the 600 version , and a better choice than the Kawasaki / Honda 250 / 300 choices.But thats me. Danhig , did you get the Hypermotard or are you yet undecided.

• Like 1

When I looked at the Benelli 600 at the Pattaya showroom there wasn't one part of the bike that didn't look very good to excellent. The paint, the seat trim, the chrome, the welding, the detail work....everything was spot on. The engine is a proven Yamaha design. What's not to like....well the price! Why anyone would pay CB650 money for a bike made in China, I don't know. Yes I know it has a Benelli badge on it, but so what.

If it was 199.000 baht they couldn't make enough. If it was 230k baht they would still sell like hotcakes. But at a tidge short of 300k baht..............

• Like 2