True Visions Changes Next Month

rixalex

If you care to check on www.nationmultimedia.com you will find that Truevisions have already stated that they have no intention of sub leasing the premier league transmissions from CTH next season and will concentrate on new programming in HD to keep their viewers (best of luck with that chaps), so get ready to ditch your subscriptions around the end of May 2013.

Yes thank you for this post and I did check the reference and its right True are saying they have no intention of sub-leasing so clearly the Premiership has gone from True.

So for those of us who want to see the Premiership on our home screens for the 2013-14 season when is the time to subscribe to CTH and is it guaranteed they will be showing the matches on their system next season?

Thank you.

The question for me is how easy will it be to subscribe to CTH, especially if you live in a condo with a communal Truevisions satellite link! It's all gone very quiet from CTH!

I would like to think it will be possible to retain Truevisions and subscribe to CTH separately for the EPL.