Aldhouse Back In Phuket

Lite Beer

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

"Longfellow said if she can come up with the money, she plans to attend Aldhouse’s trial."

Surely the Marines will all chip in to fly her over... the US embassy could put on a fund raising event.

I'm surprised they haven't told her already that the Marines will take care of her.

:rolleyes:

Edited by cbrer

^

"Longfellow said if she can come up with the money, she plans to attend Aldhouse’s trial."

Surely the Marines will all chip in to fly her over... the US embassy could put on a fund raising event.

I'm surprised they haven't told her already that the Marines will take care of her.

rolleyes.gif

I am not even sure there is much in the way of a public trial like she might expect in the US. Most of the evidence and rebuttal to it is presented via written argument. However, I am fairly sure he will appear for sentencing but I know they have also taken to doing video hearings to not have to transfer prisoners back and forth between the prison and court.

Bottom line is if she does want to get here to make a statement or be part of any proceeding then I am fairly confident she won't have any problem raising the money.

^ She seems to.

Perhaps all the bigmouths on about paying prisoners to kill him, paying the judge for a long sentence, will help pay for her travel expenses. Perhaps they could set up a fund in some of the American frequented barstools in Phuket.

Edited by cbrer