Blacklisted And Need To Return To Tie Up Loose Ends

thrillerinmanilla

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when does 20 grams or marijuana being used recreationally make one into a drug addict? Are you a Quaker, or born again? Not very liberal in your tolerance standards are we?

Mike Macarelli

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my Samsung SIII

You don't have to be a Quaker or born again to know that drugs are illegal in Thailand, and that this makes all of us look bad. The OP got exactly what he had coming.

That said, I hope he figures out a way to sell his stuff. If it was me I'd give it to the GF and forget it.

• Like 1

maybe talk to the thai embassy in your country to find out how long the blacklist is in effect, but by that time your personal assets may not be recoverable

Don't ask anyone on here to help, who wd want to be involved with someone else's s--- with unknown risks. it also sounds like you havent any friends there to help you (and that says quite alot). Best learn from it

Edited by fish fingers

Get your Thai gf to sell your worldly possessions and Western Union the funds to you ... less her expenses of course ... rolleyes.gif

Would make a nice story to witness reverse osmosis.

why not just let the gf keep the money! probblem solved..... all loose ends tied up..............lol..

serves him right!

I want to ask the OP; since his drug conviction in Thailand, has he been a good boy and clean of drugs, either selling, dealing or using since his ban on entering Thailand?

If not, than I sincerely hope the Thai authorities keep him well away and this applies to others like him.

So, over to you OP? Please let us know if you consider yourself a rehabilitated person and worthy to be allowed back into Thailand?

Somehow I think my post will be the end of this thread.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Let me read this right. You did something really, really stupid and now you don't want to pay the penalty? You got away back home. You should be thankful for that and got off light. Forget the motorbikes and whatever else you left in Thailand. You got off lucky. It you need help you won't get it from an internets site. Just throw more good money after bad and hire a Thai lawyer to suck a little more out of you. You could have wound up dead.

Your household possessions can be packed and shipped to you overseas,

if it is worth the cost?

The motorcycles are more difficult.

For them to be sold, a copy of you passport with a current visa is required.

It may be possible to bypass this, but it will cost tea money.

As for clearing your name, well.............

You were charged and convicted.

A good lawyer may be able to get the blacklist removed,

but it will be expensive.

As the Sweeny would say"your nicked son" and we will be looking into any assets you have, in other words, did your bikes ect come from importing and selling drugs?

you are very lucky to get sent home, Big Tiger is not a very nice place i understand,,,

The option of applying for a ministerial entry permit exists. This is a permit issued under specific conditions that allows the holder to enter the country for a limited time and often additional reporting conditions. This permit request is best handled by a reputable law firm with experience in such matters. Consulates that process visas have neither the authority, nor much experience with this special request. It is a process that will take some time and will cost. As mentioned by others, will the gain from the sale of your assets be worth the hassle of the legal expenses and the potential to be detained at will with the risk of a shakedown?

Chok dee.

Really the very last place you should be posting questions like this,look at the cockroaches that have crawled out from under the massive rock you have just lifted!

The probable solution is to 'lose' your current passport in your country of origin,get a police report for this and get a new passport.I think you'll find most of these misdemeanors are recorded on your passport number,NOT your passport name!

Rubbish. People are tracked by their names along with physical characteristics. If that was not the case, there would not be an international no fly list.

Who needs farang drug addicts over here? We get enough of a bad name as that without having these criminals trying to gain re-entry after being blacklisted.

Quiet! The Infallible -More Papal than the Pope guy- announces his proclamation of infallibility.

-freemindxs- by the way, I hope you not drive over 90 km/h on most roads in TH, as it is against the law!

At least move away from the -Right Lane-, so I can pass! razz.gif

• Like 2

I knew a Brit guy some years back who was apparently here traveling under a false or different passport for similar reasons as OP.

One day he had disappeared ..... inquired after him ...."oh him ....he was arrested and deported yesterday"

amazing piety on here by some hugh!

Used to travel with an American engineer ....he would he would walk through customs with spiffs in his shirt pocket...always stayed a few metres behind him...lol

Cambodia is full of undesirables.

Not wrong, BUT!

There are still much more "Bad and Rotten Falang apples" in Thailand than in Cambodia! Much more money to make here!

Just look the "Mafia style"? murder in Phuket, near Patong, some days ago! whistling.gif

Since when does 20 grams or marijuana being used recreationally make one into a drug addict? Are you a Quaker, or born again? Not very liberal in your tolerance standards are we?

Mike Macarelli

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my Samsung SIII

agree, So is prostitution or the use of. The OP's 5000k fine puts his crime into prospective if using a moral or illegal comparison. As far as implementing the law is concerned he was simply on the non accepted side of the hypocritical fence end of story. He who cast the first ...............

What has gone wrong with this Forum? People are supposed to be answering posters' questions with answers...not dribbling on with their opinion about what is right and wrong. If you have no knowledge of what the bloke can do in regard to his specified problem, DON'T POST. Seriously people, have you flamers got nothing better to do with your lives? Deadset keyboard warriors and backyard wannabe bush lawyers.

Grow up!! Drugs are illegal, he decided to ignore the consequences, he got caught!! Up to him, bye bye!!

• Like 1

What has gone wrong with this Forum? People are supposed to be answering posters' questions with answers...not dribbling on with their opinion about what is right and wrong. If you have no knowledge of what the bloke can do in regard to his specified problem, DON'T POST. Seriously people, have you flamers got nothing better to do with your lives? Deadset keyboard warriors and backyard wannabe bush lawyers.

I dunno what went wrong unless it was that you showed up with a whole 2 posts and decided to run the place?

• Like 2

I dunno what went wrong unless it was that you showed up with a whole 2 posts and decided to run the place?

I was lucky, with my whole 2 posts, I actually got some answers and solved my related problem. Must have been newbies week that week. I'll try to accumulate some more posts by flaming yours for the next few years before I get to your level of seniority and start "running the place"...

Really the very last place you should be posting questions like this,look at the cockroaches that have crawled out from under the massive rock you have just lifted!

The probable solution is to 'lose' your current passport in your country of origin,get a police report for this and get a new passport.I think you'll find most of these misdemeanors are recorded on your passport number,NOT your passport name!

Rubbish. People are tracked by their names along with physical characteristics. If that was not the case, there would not be an international no fly list.

Names and date of birth are the 2 key identifiers, then place of birth pretty much pins down everyone. Passports come and go, names can change but your d.o.b. and p.o.b. is pretty much permanent... on any legal travel document that is.

I was lucky, with my whole 2 posts, I actually got some answers and solved my related problem. Must have been newbies week that week. I'll try to accumulate some more posts by flaming yours for the next few years before I get to your level of seniority and start "running the place"...

This is the 'General' forum. If the OP wants some serious answers, he should ask a Mod to move it to the appropriate forum. Or they could just do it anyway and save themselves a lot of flame editing.

Grow up!! Drugs are illegal, he decided to ignore the consequences, he got caught!! Up to him, bye bye!!

Correct! Re. the OP, we should all be thankful he has been deported and does not pollute Thailand anymore...

One less druggie around. And then people wonder why farangs get arrested or searched by the police?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 1

I would go to the nearest Thai consulate or embassy in your home country and ask them for advice. Maybe they can help you or maybe they will tell you to go away. You won't know until you try it. I don't think a new passport will help.

• Like 1