Girls Without A Clitoris

eric1000

Well since I raised up two daughters, yes in one sense the little girls are not fully grown thus maybe not showing the adult descriptions of inner and outer and all. I mean adult women are in much better position to describe this sort of thing since they are with them constantly and they themselves know it inside and out. :D:D

I have no idea as to when the physical changes take place on a female part, of when it does show these so called parts as described. :o

Those who underwent a Tranny repair I would think some have it and some don't (I haven't the slightest idea since I have never taken a peek) :D so I guess it depends on the Doctors creativity and imagination and skillful art with his or her hands.

Be careful Ned OK

Daveyoti

Dave Yo where are u coming from. Sure this is a public forum but it ia also anonymous !!! I am no lawyer but I am sure that there is no way in the worl that I could be prosecuted for slander given that Ned Kelly has been dead for ages and who is Eric anyway ??? I dont know who it is.......could be anyone....so let him or her try to litigate and see how far it gets.

Persoanl opinions and JOKES are just that. Chill out man.

Additionally, if I thought that this was a serious matter I would be the first to report Eric to Interpol as I am dead against child exploitation etc.

Guest IT Manager
Dave Yo where are u coming from. Sure this is a public forum but it ia also anonymous !!! I am no lawyer but I am sure that there is no way in the worl that I could be prosecuted for slander given that Ned Kelly has been dead for ages and who is Eric anyway ??? I dont know who it is.......could be anyone....so let him or her try to litigate and see how far it gets.

Additionally, if I thought that this was a serious matter I would be the first to report Eric to Interpol as I am dead against child exploitation etc.

I have come to the conclusion that poor daveyo is actually 2 chops short of a barbeque. I attach about as much credence to his post as I do to the Papal bull describing the causes of blindness.

Please. Ignore him. We keep him here for a bit of light relief from the intelligence we see among the biggest proportion of the membership.

As we say in Austalia, when I was there, he is just a drongo. :o

I have come to the conclusion that poor daveyo is actually 2 chops short of a barbeque. I attach about as much credence to his post as I do to the Papal bull describing the causes of blindness.

Please. Ignore him. We keep him here for a bit of light relief from the intelligence we see among the biggest proportion of the membership.

As we say in Austalia, when I was there, he is just a drongo. :D

and/or a dill. :o