Where To Buy "flat Plugs"

or a flat faced extension cord. Here is a picture. There are 2 spot in my place where I can't get things anywhere near the wall because of the plugs. I want one to be just a simple extension cord, and the other one to lead to a power strip.

I already went to homepro with no luck. Anybody know where I can find these?

post-165577-0-08509700-1354532602_thumb.

Never seen it.

I solved it by opening the box and removing the sockets and put on a new faceplate, then mounted a new 'box' on the new location and run wires between them. You can have a flat 'tube' with double sided tape on the back to make it more nice.

The one you show in the OP is ultra flat in my opinion, but if normal flat biggrin.png can do, they have them at Homepro.They are actually the only plugs with an earth pin and a control led they're selling.I have several of them in use and I guess they cost something like 50 Bht..Thickness is 2 cm

The one you show in the OP is ultra flat in my opinion, but if normal flat biggrin.png can do, they have them at Homepro.They are actually the only plugs with an earth pin and a control led they're selling.I have several of them in use and I guess they cost something like 50 Bht..Thickness is 2 cm

I looked and didn't see anything at homepro. Do you have a pic of what one of the ones you are talking about looks like? Maybe I can show that to them.

I looked and didn't see anything at homepro. Do you have a pic of what one of the ones you are talking about looks like? Maybe I can show that to them.

You ask, we deliver.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/490635-help-me-wire-my-house/#entry4896338

Yea, I bought flat plugs at HomePro and Global...and maybe even at Lotus once....not as flat as what the OP shows but still flat. But what they had yesterday may not be what they have today/at another store...all too common for Thai stores to stock low quantities...and when they are sold-out it might be months before they get more---don't want to sell too many.

Edited by Pib

The plug Jbrain is referring to is shown in the third picture (of the UPS), available from HomePro and other places in both 2 and 3 pin.

Please don't punish me for "stealing" the picture from your archive, I knew it was there as I had recently been searching for your posts regarding inverters. biggrin.png Edited by jbrain

The plug Jbrain is referring to is shown in the third picture (of the UPS), available from HomePro and other places in both 2 and 3 pin.

Please don't punish me for "stealing" the picture from your archive, I knew it was there as I had recently been searching for your posts regarding inverters. biggrin.png

Would I do that? SBK is warming up the whip for you :P