Led Rope Lights

scudman

Got the rope lights at Keehin. They had everything I needed. Took only 10 minutes to gather up the bits, but took 20 minutes just to pay for the items. 2 girls working check out. 4 sitting around chit chatting. The check out girl had to manually type in stock numbers, descriptions, prices and other pertinent data, while her barcode reader sat on the table unused. Then she had to take it to another girl for approval or something and then finally took my baht and gave me change while an ancient serial dot matrix printer took forever to print a receipt. Glad I don't shop there often. Too frustrating.

• Like 1

Got the rope lights at Keehin. They had everything I needed. Took only 10 minutes to gather up the bits, but took 20 minutes just to pay for the items. 2 girls working check out. 4 sitting around chit chatting. The check out girl had to manually type in stock numbers, descriptions, prices and other pertinent data, while her barcode reader sat on the table unused. Then she had to take it to another girl for approval or something and then finally took my baht and gave me change while an ancient serial dot matrix printer took forever to print a receipt. Glad I don't shop there often. Too frustrating.

I know what you mean by the check out system. I walk out if its too busy as I've waiting 45 mins in the past just to pay for the item that took 45 seconds to find.

Yes, it's not really a retail friendly shop. I buy from there often and just accept the slow billing system. Mai pen rai biggrin.png

Same here. I only ever buy there if thats the only place that has the stuff I need as the checkout winds me up big time. On a couple of occasions I've just left the stuff on the counter and walked out. Its a shame because they have a great selection and reasonably priced stuff.

The girls just sit there, they don't acknowledge the customer and its a free for all for who gets served first. Very frustrating.