Vfs Application Centre Question. Uk Family Visit Visa.

I was reading that only the applicants can enter the VFS centre.

Applicants are not allowed to be accompanied inside the visa application centre. The only exceptions to this are those accompanying children under 18 years of age or applicants who need special assistance for health reasons or disability.

Next week, we have 2 appointments 12.10 and 12. 20 to submit the documents for my wife and 6 year old daughter. They are sharing the supporting documents.

My details are on my daughter's application. I am the her accompanying adult:not my wife.

Will there be a problem with all 3 of us going in? I don't want to my wife to deal with this alone:she does not fair well in these types of situations.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

I have heard that of late they've been a bit more liberal with their interpretation of their procedures, if you and your wife go in seperately, her as one applicant and you as your daughters guardian I suspect you will be ok.

That said, the fact your details are on your daughters application are neither here or there, your details will be on your wife's application as well.

You might want to consider getting your daughter a British passport, she will not need to worry about visas then.