What's You Favourite Destination?

Khun Yak

This might be :D or rather "off website" but I just thought:

What might be the favourite spot OUTSIDE of LOS of all the TV Thailand fanatics?

Whereever it might be, there might be even a reason for your favourite spot, name it in this thread ...Why do you like this spot? Try to convince everybody of your favourite spot outside LOS... :D

There you go...

EDIT: ###### it :D I misspelt the topic... :o

Edited by Khun Yak

This might be :o or rather "off website" but I just thought:

What might be the favourite spot OUTSIDE of LOS of all the TV Thailand fanatics?

Whereever it might be, there might be even a reason for your favourite spot, name it in this thread ...Why do you like this spot? Try to convince everybody of your favourite spot outside LOS... :D

There you go...

Why didn't you start the ball rolling by naming your favorite destination K Yak?

I used to love going to Bali, but you would have to pay me to go to Indon now. A lot of Aussies feel the same and LOS has benefitted from our tourist dollars.

Ibiza (or: Eivissa) Island/Spain

I love many places in the world, but I suppose one comes back to the places he/she loves, like Ibiza and LOS :D

PS: if you're interested...Google: Ibiza girls or Ibiza nightlife..... :D there's nothing compared to the street- and disco-'scene' in Ibiza..

I prefer countryside though :o

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

This might be :D or rather "off website" but I just thought:

There you go...

EDIT: ###### it :D I misspelt the topic... :o

It would have to be gods country - Wales.

LOL, during scottish week when all the slappers are out ?

You mean there is no slappers at any other time? :o:D

Travelled Oz and NZ i the past. Must say that both were great for travelling. To live it has to be Sydney in Oz for me. Found Auckland too quiet.