What Kind Of Nasty Mark On Shoulder On Thaigirls ?

poanoi

What is that disgusting mark on the shoulders on half the female population ?

Usually around a decimeter wide with HUGE scars usually in purple,

and close to a centimeter high compared to how the shoulder should have looked like,

had it not been deformed.

And why did i never see this abomination in my home country ?

• Like 1

"What is that disgusting mark on the shoulders on half the female population ?

Usually around a decimeter wide with HUGE scars usually in purple,

and close to a centimeter high compared to how the shoulder should have looked like,

had it not been deformed."

Half the population?..Deformed, I dont get it ...10 centremeters wide ..<deleted> me you'd be lucky to find a thai lady with a shoulder that big .

Lay of the purple haze man.

A decimetre being 1/10th of a metre would make that scar almost 4 inches.

I have never seen any women here with scars like that.

The only scars on peoples shoulders are the ones from injections when they were children and those scars are circular.

As Tommo says - photo please.

"What is that disgusting mark on the shoulders on half the female population ?" asked the pot-bellied half-naked drunken farang, perched atop his bar stool Aghast that anyone would reveal their disgusting physical attributes for the world to see...

post-168665-0-24028800-1354880690_thumb.

Edited by Stradavarius37
  • Like 2

I hope I don't classify into what you refer above ... rolleyes.gif ... post # 11

post-104736-0-35085200-1354881177_thumb.

Are not some of them the scar from crashing of the motorbike ... their "songkran tattoos"

post-104736-0-00035000-1354881243_thumb.

Or are specifically referring to the keloids?

Or something else?

Edited by David48

Yes, it looks like that keloid, but makes the shape often like one or several X on top of each other, and more purple than this pic, usually.

And in >95% cases located on the outside of the shoulder, about a decimeter above where i got a shot as infant.

220px-Keloid.jpg

Edited by poanoi

Only countryside girls have it. White skinned beautiful honeys don't (anyway they also look cleaner everywhere...).

Excellent point, darker skinned people are obviously inferior in every way, just as well you with your superior looks and/or charm only score superior white skinned girls, no loser Isaan babes for a stud like you. Man how I envy you in every way, wish I could have your babies. There again would a I want a baby half cretin? Economic stupidity can be cured with education, but genetic stupidy just follows you every day of your life, do you ever get used to it?

It seems that saying the truth hurts people who have never seen a white axx in Thailand..

since perhaps this is a health problem, i will move to health... to get more polite, helpful answers to an impolite and nastily put question....

some of the scarring is from small pox vaccines and other scarring from other vaccines , problems with keloids, and incorrect medication/removal making it worse....

• Like 2

Thanks, i think i have the answer.

From wiki:

certain people groups of Papua New Guinea cut their skin and insert clay or ash into the wounds so as to develop permanent bumps (known as keloids or weals).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keloid

So it is the vaccine stuff that causes this keloids, perhaps due to unsanitary

conditions while healing, not least dirty water while shower, and/or dirty vaccine.

And many thais are then predisposition-ed to develop keloids.

Only thing left, is it smallpox or tuberculosis

Yes, it looks like that keloid, but makes the shape often like one or several X on top of each other, and more purple than this pic, usually.

And in >95% cases located on the outside of the shoulder, about a decimeter above where i got a shot as infant.

Seriously dude, you do your avatar justice.

I thought everyone knew what these shoulder scars were?

Instead of complaining about them, why not offer your special lady free laser surgery to remove it.

Edited by tropo

It is a vaccination scar. I think for smallpox, but I am happy to stand corrected.

Have seen them and that's what I have been told also plus attempts to chemically remove it not succeeding.

Spot on, the reason for scaring is because most of it is done by rather untrained doctors, so the injection is put in the wrong place as well as getting infected.

If you look at rather well off thai girls, they have a tiny one if visible at all. it suppose to be injected in the shoulder, just above the bicep.

Seriously dude, you do your avatar justice.

I thought everyone knew what these shoulder scars were?

Instead of complaining about them, why not offer your special lady free laser surgery to remove it.

I never saw it before i came to thailand at age 34, and no, i dont have any special lady with it

It is a vaccination scar. I think for smallpox, but I am happy to stand corrected.

Have seen them and that's what I have been told also plus attempts to chemically remove it not succeeding.

Spot on, the reason for scaring is because most of it is done by rather untrained doctors, so the injection is put in the wrong place as well as getting infected.

If you look at rather well off thai girls, they have a tiny one if visible at all. it suppose to be injected in the shoulder, just above the bicep.

Keloid scarring, also known as keloid disease (KD), is a common, abnormally raised fibroproliferative cutaneous lesion that can occur following even minor skin trauma.

There is strong evidence suggesting a genetic susceptibility in individuals affected by KD, including familial heritability, common occurrence in twins and high prevalence in certain ethnic populations.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20130896

You are at a much higher risk for developing keloid scars if you’re 10 to 30 years old and African-American, Asian or Hispanic, says the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Keloids are also more typical among people who have a family history of these types of scars

The severity of a scar depends on many factors, including the size and depth of the wound, the blood supply to the area, and the thickness and color of the skin. Some people – especially those with deeper skin tones – have a tendency to produce prominent, raised scars called keloids.

http://www.bumrungrad.com/en/skin-dermatology-thailand/scar-treatment-removal-bangkok

Keloid scarring, also known as keloid disease (KD), is a common, abnormally raised fibroproliferative cutaneous lesion that can occur following even minor skin trauma.

There is strong evidence suggesting a genetic susceptibility in individuals affected by KD, including familial heritability, common occurrence in twins and high prevalence in certain ethnic populations.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/20130896

You are at a much higher risk for developing keloid scars if you’re 10 to 30 years old and African-American, Asian or Hispanic, says the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Keloids are also more typical among people who have a family history of these types of scars

The severity of a scar depends on many factors, including the size and depth of the wound, the blood supply to the area, and the thickness and color of the skin. Some people – especially those with deeper skin tones – have a tendency to produce prominent, raised scars called keloids.

http://www.bumrungra...removal-bangkok

do not know about the research, but had the injections myself and mine look like a 1 baht coin, same color as my skin and not "out" but rather "in"(hope it makes sense the in/out comments)

If a person is less than 40 years old it is very unlikely that they are smallpox vaccinations as the WHO declared the world fee of smallpox then. The only known smallpox in the world is in weapon labs in the US , Russia,UK and possibly Israel.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/20130896

http://www.bumrungra...removal-bangkok

do not know about the research, but had the injections myself and mine look like a 1 baht coin, same color as my skin and not "out" but rather "in"(hope it makes sense the in/out comments)

I would imagine your family looks (scars) about the same as you. The research talks about genetics and family history.

If a person is less than 40 years old it is very unlikely that they are smallpox vaccinations as the WHO declared the world fee of smallpox then. The only known smallpox in the world is in weapon labs in the US , Russia,UK and possibly Israel.

Believe 1972 was stopped in the US. However there are other vaccinations that can leave a similar scar or keloids such as Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) for tuberculosis and perhaps polio vaccine. Below is a TB vaccine scar.

lettersonline_f1b.jpg