Free Domain Registration & Flash Web Templates!

cnnaing

Not greedy, just crazy :o

Domain registration *does cost money*. There is no way around it. If you find a company offering it for 'free' you will find that they are mostly likely i) lying or ii) they will find some other way to get it out of you as part of the deal.

There is 'free' webspace about if you look hard enough and can cope with truckloads of advertisements that will make your readers/clients hate your site and the likelihood that it will just vanish one day with no explanation or notice.

I really, really, really recommend that you just pay for it. Domain registration with Yahoo is just $2.99 a year. Commercial webspace with email, Cpanel and loads of facilities and great customer service is available from companies like 3ix.org for the paltry sum of $1 per month.

Total cost for a quality set up for a year: Less than $15.

Trust me, deal with quality companies. It's cheap. Dealing with 'free' webhosting just isn't worth the pain - one way or another you will pay for it in the end.

Edited by Crushdepth

Domain registration with Yahoo is just $2.99 a year.
Yeah but check out their hosting prices.

Go with someone like 3ix, michelonia or 99cent-host , all of which offer decent priced services with a quality that I find professional, especially for those prices. I think that all do design work also.

Makes me think of when I met my wife, yes in a bar in thailand and when I asked her what she wanted she replied "nothing my teeruk." I must say that it has been the most exspenisve "nothing" I ever paid for. But then she is the mother of my three beautiful children. Remember you get what you pay for.