Machine Shop Anywhere?

Hi guys.

I need a teensy bit of metal working done.

(The mounting lugs on my mbike's new footpegs need 5-6 mm shaving off opposite sides.)

Anyone know of a machine shop with milling, cutting and grinding gear?

Thanks in advance,

R

Hans (german guy) Has a machine shop across the road from the Family Mart in Maenam. The Family Mart is the one about 150 M west of the entrance to the school on the big bend between Maenam & Bophut.

Hoo hoo! Couldn't be better - just down the road from me.

So put me straight . . . Bo Phut lights towards Mae Nam, turn the bend at Zazen (big bend) and then there is a Smile shop with also Family Mart written on it - the second turn on the right after the bend. (The school is up the first turn on the right.) This is the right Family Mart/Smile mini mart, yes? (There's another one a bit further on.)

Is his machine shop right out on the street or up a side street?

(I've never noticed it.)

Thanks for the help - much appreciated!

Rob

Hans (german guy) Has a machine shop across the road from the Family Mart in Maenam. The Family Mart is the one about 150 M west of the entrance to the school on the big bend between Maenam & Bophut.

So put me straight . . . Bo Phut lights towards Mae Nam, turn the bend at Zazen (big bend) and then there is a Smile shop with also Family Mart written on it - the second turn on the right after the bend. (The school is up the first turn on the right.) This is the right Family Mart/Smile mini mart, yes? (There's another one a bit further on.)

(I've never noticed it.)

Rob

As Sticky says about 150meters past the enterance to the school the machine shop is on left side coming from Bophut and it's on the main road.

(I've never noticed it.)

Rob

As Sticky says about 150meters past the enterance to the school the machine shop is on left side coming from Bophut and it's on the main road.

Got it - many thanks!

R

Even closer to you Robby,wink.png ..... there a shop just on the other side of the bridge as you come out of your Soi... (where they have been doing something on the bridge lately)

They might be able to do what you need... Done a bunch of welding and or metal work for me... thumbsup.gif if you want number PM or call me! whistling.gif

Usually the father there during day, but it's the son you need, Bah or something like that!

(I've never noticed it.)

Rob

There are two Family Marts one block apart and no sign of the shop.

Found it tho.

Taken me 4 days to realise that the deserted triple-shop-house with no signs or notices outside might be the place.

Seems he's only there in the morning. After lunch he clears off, the nongs take over and if no work close up and go home.

I'll try n catch him soon if I'm up . . .

R