Extremely Annoying Female News Announcer On Pattaya People Television

tropo

Not half as dreadful as the 'sheila' who goes on air for half an hour at a time.The plain [being polite] one with dreadful mascara, crooked eyes and greasy uncombed [for months] hair.

I rush to switch channels as soon as I hear this drone...

Not half as dreadful as the 'sheila' who goes on air for half an hour at a time.The plain [being polite] one with dreadful mascara, crooked eyes and greasy uncombed [for months] hair.

Who is that? I've Pattaya girl (forum member) on there doing her thing.

1 Why the heck do they need to read the lead and then the story??? bah.gif

It is like they are simply reading the newspaper, lead and all, on TV and maybe they are! Ridiculous, i have never seen nor heard this anywhere else in the world.

2 If you are going to be on tv have a voice and look good.

3 Many spots are complete money making infomercial schemes they are NOT a community service, nor are they news stories, they are infomercials and paid for promotions that go on forever, some not even in Thailand!!!

4 They are NOT announcers, they are marketers and sales people, that is how they get they job and make their money.

5 Most importantly, please do not pixel out the gruesome vids and pics, they are the only thing interesting.

6 Why do i always here about things and events only after they happen?

7 Rant almost over, I watch too much tv.

8 Imagine the ones that do not get on pat tv and get the reject button, or do they not exist?

Edited by infinity11

I don't know about 12,000 baht, it is probably tied into how much they can sell, push or promote.

Three English movie channels is actually nice, thanks for that, I would however suggest more variety in movie content, maybe they are picked by Thai people which would explain the content mostly, but not sure. Would like to know how they pick them, whatever they can buy for 100 baht at tuk com?

Back to the idiot box for me until I come up with more rants.

Edited by infinity11

Tropo = wrong again !!!! hehe

Tropo = wrong again !!!! hehe

Perhaps I got the member's name wrong. It was the girl who claims to look like Avril Lavigne (and Britney Spears). She's working on the station. You won't mistake the girl when you see her if you think Avril Lavigne.