Telephone Calls To Cambodia..

bobobo

Using the 009 prefix costs 10 Baht not 6. Looked it up on the AIS website and their info is legit.

I call Cambodia daily as I have a khmer girlfriend and here's the cheapest way to do it:

http://www.thaitelephone.com/EN/calling-card/thailand/italk/index.php

Buy credit from this company via credit card, calling Cambo costs 2.5 Baht per minute.

You also have the option of using their 'Callback' service, which means that you call a local number and they'll call you back to connect you international call. It costs an extra 25 satang per minute, but it means that you won't get charged additionally by AIS whilst you're making the call.

So total per minute is 2.75 Baht. Quality is ok, not as clear as a normal call but it's only a quarter of the 009 price.

To buy, just follow the steps in the link that I provided.

Oh, and make sure you register for caller ID (step 3), that way you won't have to punch in your pin number everytime you make a call.

Any problems or questions just pm me, I'm happy to help.

Using the 009 prefix costs 10 Baht not 6. Looked it up on the AIS website and their info is legit.

I check balance before and after a call then divide the difference by the time spent. I spend 6.2b per minute (To Australia) using the 009 prefix.

I check balance before and after a call then divide the difference by the time spent. I spend 6.2b per minute (To Australia) using the 009 prefix.

Erm,

The OP wants to call Cambodia from Thailand.

How much you pay to call Australia from Thailand is irrelevant. Different counties different prices.

Calling Cambo using the 009 prefix cost 10 Baht per minute...check the AIS website if you don't believe me.

Erm,

The OP wants to call Cambodia from Thailand.

How much you pay to call Australia from Thailand is irrelevant. Different counties different prices.

Calling Cambo using the 009 prefix cost 10 Baht per minute...check the AIS website if you don't believe me.

Just called Cambo on the 009 prefix, cost me 36b for the 5.13 minute phone call.

For the past few years I have only used 00500 except for the odd time that I can't get a call through in which case I just use the regular +.

I had forgotten about 009. After looking at this thread, I see that it is a bit cheaper than 00500. Anyone that has used both, can you tell me whether the call quality is any better or worse between the two?

Cheers

Edited by Dork