Thai Woman Tricked And Sexually Abused By Brazilian Drug Traffickers

webfact

Why does this article emphasize "Black men"? Would it not suffice to say Brazilian males? Does the use of the colour of skin add emphasis to the horrors of this tale?

Of course it does!

So you think an Asian woman being raped really thinks it would be better if it was by a man of her own race?

Would it be less horrific because an Asian man might be less well-endowed?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does this article emphasize "Black men"? Would it not suffice to say Brazilian males? Does the use of the colour of skin add emphasis to the horrors of this tale?

Of course it does!

So you think an Asian woman being raped really thinks it would be better if it was by a man of her own race?

Ask the next Thai lady, you can find, and you think, you can ask her a question like this.

Out of my experience, listening to some Thai females, think-/talking about black African male and the 'little' difference:

I think, she will say "Not better, but quicker and less painful"

And don't forget, please, there is a lot phantasy in these minds!

Edited by noob7

Of course it does!

Ask the next Thai lady, you can find, and you think, you can ask her a question like this.

Out of my experience, listening to some Thai females, think-/talking about black African male and the 'little' difference:

You are processing information very badly if you believe women would prefer to be raped by anyone. Sorry but the concept is just absurd. Would it matter to you if you what the color of the skin was of somebody who violently attacked and assaulted you? Unless you want to show your complete ignorance to somebody, I would refrain from asking any women, who is not motivated to play along with the idiotic question (bargirl), what race they would prefer to have their attacker be in a rape case.

• Like 1

Of course it does!

Took me a little while to figure out what you're saying as it's hardly clear but I doubt any woman would give a monkey's as to the race of her attacker since rape is not about sex; it's about power and control over another human being.

• Like 1

Of course it does!

You are processing information very badly if you believe women would prefer to be raped by anyone. Sorry but the concept is just absurd. Would it matter to you if you what the color of the skin was of somebody who violently attacked and assaulted you? Unless you want to show your complete ignorance to somebody, I would refrain from asking any women, who is not motivated to play along with the idiotic question (bargirl), what race they would prefer to have their attacker be in a rape case.

Think about that again, what you would chose, maybe being in a prison.

A big indian yellow Cucumber or a Cornichon?

It's not the question, that you/someone don't chose to get raped.

It's the question, what kind of cucumber you would prefer, in case it happens!

And no, I don't think, any women (or man) would 'prefer' to get raped, at all.

But in case, they would have a chance, to chose the 'dick', who will do so anyway, s/he most probably will chose the smallest one!

And that's, how the word 'black', together with 'male' and 'Then she was raped and beaten by the men', is showing a much bigger picture!

But that's maybe only my POV!

Edited by noob7

Think about that again, what you would chose, maybe being in a prison.

A big indian yellow Cucumber or a Cornichon?

It's not the question, that you/someone don't chose to get raped.

It's the question, what kind of cucumber you would prefer, in case it happens!

And no, I don't think, any women (or man) would 'prefer' to get raped, at all.

But in case, they would have a chance, to chose the 'dick', who will do so anyway, s/he most probably will chose the smallest one!

And that's, how the word 'black', together with 'male' and 'Then she was raped and beaten by the men', is showing a much bigger picture!

But that's maybe only my POV!

\

The author was pandering to the silly perception among some Thais that black males are more aggressive and have larger penises than other races. On both counts, he was mistaken.

The author was pandering to the silly perception among some Thais that black males are more aggressive and have larger penises than other races. On both counts, he was mistaken.

That must be the reason for this:

The World Health Organization specifies

5.3 cm wide condoms for Africa,

5.2 cm wide condoms for Europe,

4.9 cm condoms for Asia.

Edited by noob7

There appears to be no compassion or interest for the welfare of the young lady subjected to an horrific ordeal. Is She home safely? Is She receiving victum support? Has She been given a morning after pill to stop the impregnation by creepy vile cretons.

You just seem obsessed.by skin colour. You think the evil crime does not count. The trivial skin deep subject, has coloured your judgement to the horrific crime.

There appears to be no compassion or interest for the welfare of the young lady subjected to an horrific ordeal. Is She home safely? Is She receiving victum support? Has She been given a morning after pill to stop the impregnation by creepy vile cretons.

You just seem obsessed.by skin colour. You think the evil crime does not count. The trivial skin deep subject, has coloured your judgement to the horrific crime.

That was my point as per my post:

It just appears that the writer couldn't wait to get the fact that the perps were black men into the story and in doing so detracts from the piece - evident in the fact that we are discussing the men being black rather than the crime.

Perhaps if the skin colour hadn't been sensationalised it would have been trivial to the actual crime. Raped by black men screams the introduction and thereby you have the topic of importance set. The descriptive aspects of the perpetrators should have come into the article later when they gave an account of what took place. - opened her hotel door to a group of black males, nationality unknown - would have been just as informative and would have allowed the emphasis to be focused on the crime.

The author has dropped a masterful troll post and has got the reaction she wanted.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect App

Yeah exactly. There's no point in discussing such racist details. Which newspaper editor decided to make the color of these men's skin known?

Yeah exactly. There's no point in discussing such racist details. Which newspaper editor decided to make the color of these men's skin known?

a Thai one... you think that would happen in the West?

In the US of A? mmmhhhh!

In the US of A? mmmhhhh!

the US of A would say the color of a rapists skin? is it relevant? maybe it is - maybe it isn't but in the West's 'PC World' i'd be surprised if it was published as a 'factor'

In the US of A? mmmhhhh!

the US of A would say the color of a rapists skin? is it relevant? maybe it is - maybe it isn't but in the West's 'PC World' i'd be surprised if it was published as a 'factor'

Nope, in Europe (p.ex), they would hide it.

So 'perfect', that everyone would know, it was a group of people, the medias can't name, b/c it would start discriminating and racist discussions about 'needed' immigration!

Actually, that's only another way, to discriminate people by their 'roots'.

Whenever you don't read anything about nationality or ethnicity, you can be sure:

Suspect is from a group of people, that is always and 'best' known for 'short fuses', 'violence', 'honor killing', .....! (p.ex.)

Proved by statistics, I mean.