Son Of Thai Girl Demanding Money

Cashboy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let stop This , and Pls don not look down my family ( for Someone ) For someone if you not know about this well ,Don't write in this web broad, I already tell him look for new girl ,, if not like my sons Don't go with me anymore .... You will not Understand it if you have no kids

Someone if can not accept about this 1 bt 2bt 3bt. Improtant for you .. Oh sorry some Village Can not use Credit Card ... just only Cash Don't forget ,, Oh if need to cheaper bar girl should Cheaper for you someone hear?

Sounds like he has had a lucky escape.

Please tell me what would a Thai man pay for sin sot for a divorcee with two children.

Farang no need to pay sin sot, no need new house for mama, buffalo ok na krap, oieeee farang chock dee jang loie.

all i can say is that my husband was annoyed when my (older)kids asked to burrow money (small amounts , for bus fares, movie, buy something, 50-200 shekels, which is not a little for me and my budget) and i gave them and usually it wasnt returned, but he felt it was my problem. however, if they burrowed from him, he expected that they pay him back, within the month. he felt that they werent children anymore (over 13) but adults and therefore they should be giving to us, not taking from us. this included cleaning the house, washing dishes, and other minor tasks. the catch is that on kibbutz, kids dont live with parents from age 16 so of course they dont come especially to the house to help with housework.

however, he did slip money to my youngest when she was still at home, when she didnt ask for it , as a present. he did see it as an investment for later, that she would spend more time at home. of course, that doesnt happen here. (the same thing happened with my kids' grandparents -hungarians by birth - but money doesnt buy commitment in this day and age.

wehn we were visiting hubby's family (village thai), we also gave small amounts of money to the kids when we went to the market, but no one requested, and they all wei'd thank you.

somehow i htint there is a misunderstanding here: mom asks to slip her kids a small amount, one child acts disgusting since not having a father around to discipline and he is testing the new waters, and farang doesnt know how to deal with kids in general.

boo that is hilarious about the grey hairs: anon also plucks his cause i refuse. blech/

If you know anything about me. Please do not comment.

I never request money from the man.

I've known him for 1 year, but I never thought to take him to my home.

But this time he wanted to go home to request me.

He told me from the beginning. He will not married in his life ( I know why) . I'm ok with that because I do not want marry too . my parants not need money from him too .. that very cheaper for him !

If you want to know anything more than this asked him before someone comment other else does well. Please see for yourself first .Is it good?

I just want my kids love them.

And wanted him to play with kids I did not think.

Children calls you that KEENOK... it Better than calls you that BUFFALO

Please understand word of keenok.

1. keenok means stingy. Or farang poor

2. keenok means Bird feces.

3. keenok means Guava fruit

BUFFALO means very stupid or XXXX the word of people in the west said

You should happy they calls you Keenok! LOL.

Now, now. I think methaigirl has a valid point.Falang is ATM - of course Buddhism teaches against the concept of being envious of wealth, and trying to gain wealth by the use of (dare I say) cunning means, but we are simply Falang. We could never understand the purity of the poor Isaan girl who already has 2 children, who's father was no doubt a monk before he got married himself and therefore is above reproach, but still suggests that Falang shall pay Sin-Sod in all its never-ending forms. Methaigirl and her offspring have every right to demand money, and further, if the money is not forthcoming, have every right to insult the non-compliant ATM.We are, lest we forget, 'guests' in this beautiful and non-judgemental land. If in doubt, pop down to the local Temple (preferably not when there's an important piss-up, sorry, important ceremony taking place) to seek enlightenment, before booking a one-way flight back to sanity.
If You Thinking people from Issan poor ,You think wrong ,bcos Issan is have land too expensive and they have farm rice, cane ,Then they Use only cash form pay anything ,, Look at some farang always pay buy credit ,,I need to laugh !!! some farang come i know just many farang not real rich your country too much lazy people ,and too many people have debt more than cash .. I not think Issan poor. you think wrong about some thai girl , I 'm come from family farm i have a certifigate degree bcos my family have farm and no debt ,, About people no debt and some people have debt more than cash WHO IS RICE ,, I have farang bf i never need money from him ,, I never get Anything from Him ,I have salary Although my Income not big money like farang but i never need Extravagant,, some farang No money but need to pay anything buy credit That STUPID !!! I know about this well , and manay farang live in my town and make farm there.... Farang Stupid Must to have Think too mush If you still Think about Issan girl need just money from you ,, I understand your family different Thai family .. in your country if you are old man No body need you your sons your daugther never look after you .. and somebody get lonely then come to thailand for look girl to take care ,, but thai family if you are get old .you still never get lonely or never need to live alone bcos your kids will look after you whe nyou get old man ... tongue.png

Hmm Cashboy you were wrong about the written English!

Me thai girl:

1. Credit cards are usefull and you can get up to 90 days interest free if you use them right.

2. From what ive seen on the 'farms' up country is generally the men drink lao khao and get drunk all day.

3. Not all 'Farangs' are stupid, some are but lets hope Cashboy isn't and he runs for the hills!

4. Instead of your kids asking for money from strangers and being rude to them I suggest you sell some of the gold you aquired from the sin sot of your first marriage and treat them yourselfwhistling.gif

5. Or maybe ask your ex husband to 'up' his alimony/maintenance payments for his kidsshock1.gif

• Like 1

OP - I don't think this is just a Thailand problem. For the better part of ten years (some few years back) I tried dating women in Texas. When the ladies were single moms where the children had been without a full time father and / or the children spent much of their time being taken care of by the grandparents - most of the time - the children were AWFUL. There were a few exceptions - but the rule was the kids torpedoed the relationship after a few weeks... I experienced some pretty outrageous behavior. So - take it for what it is worth... Two parents - Mom and Dad make for better behaved children. Not full proof - but the results are most often better. In this modern world - even in Issan ... My advice - don't raise another man's problems.

A direct answer to your posted issue ... the fact your g/f did not correct the problem - if it were me - I would be very put off.. and would have probably taken a hike. Always have a contingency plan.

If you know anything about me. Please do not comment.

I never request money from the man.

I've known him for 1 year, but I never thought to take him to my home.

But this time he wanted to go home to request me.

He told me from the beginning. He will not married in his life ( I know why) . I'm ok with that because I do not want marry too . my parants not need money from him too .. that very cheaper for him !

If you want to know anything more than this asked him before someone comment other else does well. Please see for yourself first .Is it good?

I just want my kids love them.

And wanted him to play with kids I did not think.

Children calls you that KEENOK... it Better than calls you that BUFFALO

Please understand word of keenok.

1. keenok means stingy. Or farang poor

2. keenok means Bird feces.

3. keenok means Guava fruit

BUFFALO means very stupid or XXXX the word of people in the west said

You should happy they calls you Keenok! LOL.

You child is rude. On the first visit he asks for money and then insults the person. You should teach your children to behave better.

I have suggested that she find an old stupid desperate farang to replace me with .................... lol

Congratulations on the break-up!!

Her child's behaviour is totally abnormal... and not Thai custom. I'm half Thai and half British and see both your arguments. Bottom line... Her family have not adopted good manners or good social skills. The real problem (and its really unfortunate for the kids) is her arrogance which is likely to hinder her from finding a good partner and a good fatherly role model for the kids.

"MeThaiGirl"... There's a famous man known in Britain named Jimmy Saville... He was really really good at playing games with kids and giving them presents and such... You wouldn't want to date him though!!! You can google him... There are plenty of men out there who like children A LOT! It doesn't mean that the man is good for them.

"CashBoy" perhaps you should change your display name on these social sites... Something like "NoCashHandOutsBoy" might deter the type of girls who only dig money.

Off topic, but could not help myself.

So you half Thai half English that would make you Thaiglish :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's very rude and if I had done what that boy did then my mum would have whacked me there and then.

It is in Thai culture to give things to kids but usually the kids have to ask nicely and say thank you to practice their manners.