Where Can I Buy Cheaper Heartwin Medication In Thailand

JustAnotherFarang

Hi Guys

I have recently been diagnosed with angina and the doctor recommended that I should use Heartwin medication. I did manage to find some from a thai friend but it seems quite expensive at 900 bht for 30 softgel capsules. The suggested dosage is 1-2 capsules twice a day so I am looking for a cheaper supplier either in Thailand or somewhere in Asia.

Any recommendations

JAF

It is not a medication! "Heartwin" is a "herbal" product for which highly improbable benefits are claimed.

Here is the web site

http://www.rosveda.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=26&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=23&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=30〈=en

If the original poster really is suffering angina I suggest he makes an appointment with a real Doctor who will suggest he avails himself of appropriate investigation and some proper medication.

It is not a medication! "Heartwin" is a "herbal" product for which highly improbable benefits are claimed.

Here is the web site

http://www.rosveda.c...emid=30〈=en

If the original poster really is suffering angina I suggest he makes an appointment with a real Doctor who will suggest he avails himself of appropriate investigation and some proper medication.

The doctor I went to see was the one in the hospital who gave me 75mg aspirin which I have to take 2 tablets daily and another medicine called "Hartsorb" which contains isosorbide dinitrate and must be taken when I feel an attack coming on. He also recommended the herbal medication called Heartwin which can be found on this website http://www.dachglobal.com/index.php?cid=5

Too be fair, the doctor only recommended it as beneficial and did not sell it to me. I bought it through a friends wife who takes it and also says it is beneficial to her condition as well

Thanks to the posters who posted, I appreciate your input

JAF

Here is what is claimed for the product "Heartwin" !!

"Major Health Benefits:

• Assist in reinstating normal functions to the heart and brain blood vessels and prevents related diseases arising from these conditions.
  • Assist in repairing damages to the heart, improves heart functions and prevents heart seizures.
  • Improves anti-oxidation functions of the immunity system and strengthens the immunity of the body against diseases.
  • Strengthens the anti-oxidant functions of the neurological system, beefs up its transmittal functions and prevents Alzheimer's Disease.
  • Supplies energy to every cell in the body and activates the body at the cell level.

Best Results for the Following:

• People with problems of unhealthy heart and brain blood vessels.
  • Unhealthy people with weak bodies and who are experiencing cell mutations.
  • People with receding memories and Alzheimer's Disease patients.
  • People with imbalance of blood sugars and with family history of sicknesses.
  • Smokers and drinkers.
  • People with irregular meal intakes and lack exercises.
  • People who are after a beautiful and clear complexion and good eyesight. "

I wonder why mainstream science/medicine cannot replicate this "miraculous" product?

There are, as one might expect, no references to any scientific literature/studies relating to this product

Edited by jrtmedic

Snake-Oil-Ad.jpg

And for your other ills there is always the above time proven solution.

Please see a doctor and have proper tests done to determine exactly what is wrong and medications to treat it. Angina is a symptom AFAIK (not a doctor) and you should look for cause. Even the old fish oil for heart is now being questioned with latest reports that taking supplemental capsules is not effective (which might be what this is although no information on site).

From the website, it is just a mixture of fishoil, Vitamin E and , and Coenzyme Q10. You can certainly buy those three things much less expensively. Of them, however, AFAIK the only one with proven cardiac benefit is fish oil.

....I would get a second opinion....and read up on 'angina'.....it often is nothing but stress ....

....I read that Hawthorn and Hawthorn Berry are good 'alternatives' to dangerous drugs with so many side effects...

(do read up on the side effects of this drug before you start taking it...many times, getting off a drug can be fatal)

angina is, be definition, ischemic herart pain and hardly "just stress".

But I do agree, from what the OP describes of how his condition is being managed, that a second opinion from a well qualified cardiologist would be advisable.