Thermae: Is It Still Open?

Nana Cowboy

Thanks. I was staying on Soi 11 last week and walked right by it and didn't even know it was there! If I am out in that area after 12:00 I will stop in for a beer -- maybe.....

Do yourself a favor and go.

Once.

+1

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

... Yeah, the Grace was great as well in its day. I was going to mention it but thought only a few would know or recall the coffee shop. Full of Arabs now I hear ...

That's been their area for years, and they've progressed all the way to the Omni at the end of Soi 4,

Drop down from the grace towards Suk and it's the Nigerians / Morocans, if you're going to take a short cut threw there to Soi 5/7, better take Indiana Jones with you.

ermm.gif

It is like another world, I sometimes venture through there, an arab bint eyed me up (in between puffs from her hookah) and this <snip> arab took a random, clutching-swing for a Thai girl who was running a chore. He missed, but I'm sure he was after copping a feel.

I should video the place and YT it! LOL

Edited by soundman

The last 6 years that I know of, maybe longer the place is for the Japanese guys. Most of the superhot girls will not even look at you let alone talk to you. There are some hotties that go both ways Jap / farang... And of course the older gals and those less fortunate will go with anyone. I like the way the girls just line up along the booths all away around the place on a good night. It is definitely worth a look and they drinks are cheap at the old school style walkup bar. I did score some hotties in there when the yellow shirts shut down the airport as all the Japanese guys where forced to stay home. Most girls even dress the part with Jap influence hairstyles and clothing.... Again a tourest attraction in its own right... Great place to take the mates during their initiation into the Bkk p4p scene.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

18 responses from the Thai Visa Brigade (19 now) and not one answer to the OP's question:

Yes, there 10 days ago! Prepare to part with more than they are worth as the girls want "3x3x3"; 3 inches, three minutes and 3000 baht. The Japs need to readjust...

18 responses from the Thai Visa Brigade (19 now) and not one answer to the OP's question:

Yes, there 10 days ago! Prepare to part with more than they are worth as the girls want "3x3x3"; 3 inches, three minutes and 3000 baht. The Japs need to readjust...

It used to be Si - Si - Si.

Hello,

Yes, Thermae is open every night! It's better to go there after 10:00 pm, If you want to meet attractive girls. Moreover, no smoking in Thermae and drinks are still cheap!

Where is it located -- just in case I happen to be in the area after 10:00 pm? I never went in the original Thermae or into Grace Hotel, but I would be curious to see what all this fuss is about.

Fuss is long gone.

She was good though.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I went to thermae one night in 1997 and picked up a female Caucasian tourist who was there with 2 friends - went back to my hotel where we did the deed

Am I the only person in the thermae's history ever to pull a white chick and score at that place?

I think so!

I went to thermae one night in 1997 and picked up a female Caucasian tourist who was there with 2 friends - went back to my hotel where we did the deed

Am I the only person in the thermae's history ever to pull a white chick and score at that place?

I think so!

Probably the only person who wanted to..

• Like 2

I think so!

Probably the only person who wanted to..

and he sounds so proud of it......