So

notmyself

A very close friend of mine has land to the rear of her restaurant which is unused. I build a huge offset smoker there for personal use but my friend also uses it to smoke pork chicken etc. which she sells. Am I going to get in trouble? No money is passing hands and I do no work with regard to what she smokes and sells.

I have no wish to break the law [sic].

Of course not, you are a perfect individual like many on these boards....for such a hideous crime of this nature I'd say you could be looking at 8-10 years in the monkey house.....I avoid criminals like yourself if I can, you bad boy...

Edited by hotandhumid

Of course not, you are a perfect individual like many on these boards....for such a hideous crime of this nature I'd say you could be looing at 8-10 years in the moneky house.....I avoid criminals like yourself if I can, you bad boy...

I would just like to know what the odds are of getting in trouble. There is no reason why I should but TiT

You want attention not an answer as to weather a smoker will get you into trouble or not

LOL your friend "also uses it" ..... but it's not built ? LOL

She sells her stuff from a non built smoker ! LOL ......... nice try ...... FAIL

Edited by MrRealDeal

You want attention not an answer as to weather a smoker will get you into trouble or not

LOL your friend "also uses it" ..... but it's not built ? LOL

She sells her stuff from a non built smoker ! LOL ......... nice try ...... FAIL

What would be the point of asking otherwise? lol yourself.

Read the OP again.

You must be drunk if you can't see your post clearly says it's built and someone is selling products from it ........ sober up

It is 'build' not 'built'.

I could however have witten it for the dialectically indisposed but again, what would be the point?

Edited by notmyself

It`s no big deal, but personally I wouldn’t get involved with anything like that over here.

You are leaving yourself vulnerable and if anyone wishes to be nasty and report you, than yes, it could cause problems.

You obviously have concerns otherwise you would not be asking the question on Thai visa.

Really not worth the hassle, but whatever you do, is done at your own risk and discretion.

Of course not, you are a perfect individual like many on these boards....for such a hideous crime of this nature I'd say you could be looing at 8-10 years in the moneky house.....I avoid criminals like yourself if I can, you bad boy...

I would just like to know what the odds are of getting in trouble. There is no reason why I should but TiT

Don't be so afraid of the Police, they are just blokes in a uniform...give them a whiskey shot and they will be on their way.

It`s no big deal, but personally I wouldn’t get involved with anything like that over here.

You are leaving yourself vulnerable and if anyone wishes to be nasty and report you, than yes, it could cause problems.

You obviously have concerns otherwise you would not be asking the question on Thai visa.

Really not worth the hassle, but whatever you do, is done at your own risk and discretion.

I thought that but asked anyway. I can't put/ build it where I live.

Eventually all the pollution will destroy the planet......go ahead build a bigger smoker, thankfully the laws here dealing with pollution are "airtight"

Don't be so afraid of the Police, they are just blokes in a uniform...give them a whiskey shot and they will be on their way.

I would rather not cause potential trouble for my friend.

Eventually all the pollution will destroy the planet......go ahead build a bigger smoker, thankfully the laws here dealing with pollution are "airtight"

Smoking meat is actually is very efficient.

send some smoke pork this way or we will report it.

Do you think there is a market for it? (smoked pork, not reporting)

not in the far south,lol.

give it a go, one way to find out.

Has anyone ever seen smoked goat/ mutton/ lamb? From what I have seen the Thai palate is very affectionate toward smoked produce.

send some smoke pork this way or we will report it.

Do you think there is a market for it? (smoked pork, not reporting)

not in the far south,lol.

give it a go, one way to find out.

Has anyone ever seen smoked goat/ mutton/ lamb? From what I have seen the Thai palate is very affectionate toward smoked produce.

I`ve seen people smoking cigarettes and cigars, but never seen anyone smoking a goat before.

• Like 2

I have a large commercial smoker and have smoked just about everything you can imagine and it really doesn't matter what it is , if people like smoked things they like just about whatever you make. Cheese , meat , fish it really doesn't matter if it's smoked well people like it. I have never had anyone say they liked the meat but not the fish it's the smokey flavor people like what you smoke seems to be pretty much irelevant to most people.

The brine recepie you use is at least as important as the kind of wood chips or amount of time you smoke something.