Champions League Last 16 Draw

MrRed

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree if Jones is not fit mate with reference to Cleverly,but would rather see Kagawa or Valencia instead of Nani who imo is to lazy for his tracking back to include....... Valencia needs to discover the pace he had a few months ago which was rapid so Kagawa for me after the confidence booster at the weekend and his positions can hurt this Madrid team.

Wellbeck i think will be on the bench.It is good we have so many options and not even mentioned Chicorito!

I have not checked the numbers, but I believe there used to be 3-4 English teams among the last 8, for several seasons.

Considering how many (or few) English teams made it to the late stages in Champions League the last 2 seasons (except for one highway robbery),

one might be tempted to start an "English football in decline?" thread.

Any idea when the draw for the last 8 is Red ?

Why would a Spud be interested in that then?

I know when the next game in the PREMIER LEAGUE is though wink.png and the date has just been announced for the FA CUP REPLY last eight biggrin.png

You should be more interested in the losers omnibus of a cup named the LOSERS cup......you know the one! cheesy.gifcheesy.gif but annoyingly for your team(Bale)you have a long way to go before you become a bigger and better club than your illustrious rivals,the Arse clap2.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Watch it alfie. He'll jump up and kick you in the chest (with his slippers on) tongue.png

Getting giddy i see........not bad for a supporter of a team that has got worse this season,argue that one home until the facts smack you in the chest(slipper like)laugh.png Blue doom.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Watch it alfie. He'll jump up and kick you in the chest (with his slippers on) tongue.png

Getting giddy i see........not bad for a supporter of a team that has got worse this season,argue that one home until the facts smack you in the chest(slipper like)laugh.png

Don't think you'll get an argument from any City fan on that Red. But 4 years ago I couldn't have dreamed of finishing 3rd in the prem and winning an FA Cup, then coming 1st last year and (hopefully) 2nd in the prem this year. Still not bad in my book.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Getting giddy i see........not bad for a supporter of a team that has got worse this season,argue that one home until the facts smack you in the chest(slipper like)laugh.png

Don't think you'll get an argument from any City fan on that Red. But 4 years ago I couldn't have dreamed of finishing 3rd in the prem and winning an FA Cup, then coming 1st last year and (hopefully) 2nd in the prem this year. Still not bad in my book.

Its only the New Citeh fans who have that expectation mrboj....I await next season's acolytes with glee! biggrin.png

Draw for the 1/4 finals.

Malaga v Borussia Dortmund

Real Madrid v Galtasaray

Paris SG V Barcelona

Bayern Munich v Juventus

Well thanks to Chelsea, Man U, Man City & Arsenal, there's no need to stay/get up. wink.png

Good games to watch the next day.

Edited by uptheos

Draw for the 1/4 finals.

Real Madrid v Galtasaray

Paris SG V Barcelona

Bayern Munich v Juventus

Well thanks to Chelsea, Man U, Man City & Arsenal, there's no need to stay/get up. wink.png

We still have one of our players in it. laugh.png

• Like 1

Draw for the 1/4 finals.

Real Madrid v Galtasaray

Paris SG V Barcelona

Bayern Munich v Juventus

you mean his marketingness, the brand himself, don't you? unbelievable that is - last englishman in it is the walking billboard. ITV will be creaming themselves, beckham versus barca. then ancelotti will just pick him on the bench, where he belongs and where they can focus the dedicated beck-cam on him. vomit, vomit, vomit.

Draw for the 1/4 finals.

Real Madrid v Galtasaray

Paris SG V Barcelona

Bayern Munich v Juventus

you mean his marketingness, the brand himself, don't you? unbelievable that is - last englishman in it is the walking billboard. ITV will be creaming themselves, beckham versus barca. then ancelotti will just pick him on the bench, where he belongs and where they can focus the dedicated beck-cam on him. vomit, vomit, vomit.

No stevie. I meant Man City's loaned out to Malaga super striker...drum roll......... Roque...........Santa.........Cruz

Anyone else noticed theres not been one Utd poster on this page!!whistling.gif Just saying....

The new bitters.....biggrin.png

After one of them starting the thread, you would have thought that they would have shown a bit more interest in it 5.gif

Yeah, I noticed that. I think they are still trying to come to terms with the persecution that Nani received. Do you think they might be over it in time for next years Champions League Last 16 Draw thread? biggrin.png

Anyone else noticed theres not been one Utd poster on this page!!whistling.gif Just saying....

The new bitters.....biggrin.png

After one of them starting the thread, you would have thought that they would have shown a bit more interest in it 5.gif

Yeah, I noticed that. I think they are still trying to come to terms with the persecution that Nani received. Do you think they might be over it in time for next years Champions League Last 16 Draw thread? biggrin.png

Maybe they will get over it but it was a day that will live in infamy in football history. The day when a dodgy call went against them.

It was worse then the ball being a meter over the line and a goal not being given. biggrin.png I remember how Ferguson was rolling over with sympathy for us. thumbsup.gif In terms of what goes around comes around it ain't come around much for Utd so RedNose should pull his neck in.