Champions League Last 16 Draw

MrRed

For Mourinho to possibly be at City...... we could help by knocking them out of Europe smile.png as i cannot see Ferguson stepping down if Mourinho says he will take the job just yet,which in the long run still makes me feel he will go to maybe Germany first like his mate Pep.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Mourinho to possibly be at City...... we could help by knocking them out of Europe smile.png as i cannot see Ferguson stepping down if Mourinho says he will take the job just yet,which in the long run still makes me feel he will go to maybe Germany first like his mate Pep.

Hope you are right about Mourinho. Despite his credentials and smarts he's too much of a circus performer for me. And, can't see Milan doing any damage to Barca. Pujol and Pique healthy.

• 2 weeks later...

Uefa Champions League last 16 draw:

Galatasaray v Schalke

Celtic v Juventus

Arsenal v Bayern Munich

Shakhtar Donetsk v Borussia Dortmund

AC Milan v Barcelona

Real Madrid v Manchester United

Valencia v Paris St Germain

Porto v Malaga

Anybody think that Milan will beat Barcelona? thinking of having a dabble over two legs!

biggrin.png Anything can happen in the Champions League.

• 2 weeks later...

yep , going to be a pleasure seeing ronaldo bac at old trafford wiping the floor with ponderous defenders and embarrassing dodgy keepers, just like old timesclap2.gif

So you want Madrid to win then, nothing new here.

yep , going to be a pleasure seeing ronaldo bac at old trafford wiping the floor with ponderous defenders and embarrassing dodgy keepers, just like old timesclap2.gif

So you want Madrid to win then, nothing new here.

ronaldo and co on the break,bang on song a bit daunting nev .......ah bless,never mind there's always next year wai2.gifwai2.gif

Tribal fans of any denomination make me weary!

When you get to 60 you realise that lifes too short for all that carp.

I hope you Reds paste Madrid into the ground. Cant stand Spaniards

(the Spaniards bit was a joke)

Mr Pompous, Kantharalak

Tribal fans of any denomination make me weary!

When you get to 60 you realise that lifes too short for all that carp.

I hope you Reds paste Madrid into the ground. Cant stand Spaniards

(the Spaniards bit was a joke)

Mr Pompous, Kantharalak

, So please, explain to me exactly how nationalism isn't tribalism ?

Why didn't he do that in the first leg at Madrid then? whistling.gif

Cheers smokes as all United followers do if we play well and get beat so be it ....if we don't turn up and get beat then at least we got beat by the better team .........time will tell and we are really looking forward to getting at there shit defence too! biggrin.png

Cheers smokes as all United followers do if we play well and get beat so be it ....if we don't turn up and get beat then at least we got beat by the better team .........time will tell and we are really looking forward to getting at there shit defence too! biggrin.png

They've got a better keeper than you lot though you must admit.

....if we don't turn up and get beat then at least we got beat by the better team .........

There you go again. Trying to sound sprorting but the words say the truth.

If United "don't turn up and get beat". What if you do "turn up" and still get beat. You lot never, ever give credit to the other team. It's always that you didn't turn up or they were lucky blah, de bladdy blah

Spot on mate, if we get beat so be it, but you have to be in it to win it, i thought Chelsea had no hope against Barca and then Bayern but they surprised everyone.

There defense is not all that and can be got at and we have the players to do that, and our defense and keeper have looked more solid since Vidic has been back, to close to call this game.

....if we don't turn up and get beat then at least we got beat by the better team .........

If United "don't turn up and get beat". What if you do "turn up" and still get beat. You lot never, ever give credit to the other team. It's always that you didn't turn up or they were lucky blah, de bladdy blah

biggrin.png

Well if we don't turn up and get beat then they deserve it because they turned up and played better!

If we turn up and play well and get beat then they must of played better than us mustn't they?

Sooooooo BITTER!! cheesy.gif

Like choosing between a root canal and an extended prostate exam.bah.gif But, I have a tough time rooting for Real Mierde. Mourinho, CR7, Ramos, Pepe...what a collection of flaming <deleted>. Worse even than Chelsea methinks.

Spot on mate, if we get beat so be it, but you have to be in it to win it, i thought Chelsea had no hope against Barca and then Bayern but they surprised everyone.

There defense is not all that and can be got at and we have the players to do that, and our defense and keeper have looked more solid since Vidic has been back, to close to call this game.

It will be interesting to see who he pairs with Ferdinand nev as Vidic is struggling to play two games in succession with his dodgy knee.

Well if we don't turn up and get beat then they deserve it because they turned up and played better!

If we turn up and play well and get beat then they must of played better than us mustn't they?

You probably can't read it cos of the RAG attitude. But just read again what you posted. If you get beat, you will never say you played well. You always say you played <deleted> and never give the other team the credit

It will be interesting to see who he pairs with Ferdinand nev as Vidic is struggling to play two games in succession with his dodgy knee.

Evans will start he has been brilliant this season, i hear Giggsy will start and play his 1000 game, not to sure he should but sir Alex has his reasons i am sure, will Jones be fit and ready to man mark Ronaldo like the first game?.

Really looking forward to the game should be a cracker and a top atmosphere.

You probably can't read it cos of the RAG attitude. But just read again what you posted. If you get beat, you will never say you played well. You always say you played <deleted> and never give the other team the credit

You are harassing me now biggrin.png we won't get beat(RAG).....there!tongue.png

Evans will start he has been brilliant this season, i hear Giggsy will start and play his 1000 game, not to sure he should but sir Alex has his reasons i am sure, will Jones be fit and ready to man mark Ronaldo like the first game?.

Really looking forward to the game should be a cracker and a top atmosphere.

I think so too.... so no place for Vidic??,i don't think he will start with Giggs maybe later as a sub for a tiring body....Looks like Kagawa will start the game and could prove very important,we have got plenty to hurt them with that is for sure.

DDG

RAFAEL FERDINAND EVANS EVRA

CARRICK JONES GIGGS/YOUNG

KAGAWA

RVP ROONEY

Edited by MrRed

Goaded into exposing yer self confident swagger as usual. clap2.gif

It is a Mancunian thing and comes naturally! and i know MrBo enjoys my arrogant nature. laugh.png

I see Madrid will be training at the Etihad on Monday evening,nothing like good neighbors to lend us a pitch when we need one.

Edited by MrRed

Goaded into exposing yer self confident swagger as usual. clap2.gif

It is a Mancunian thing and comes naturally! and i know MrBo enjoys my arrogant nature. laugh.png

I see Madrid will be training at the Etihad on Monday evening,nothing like good neighbors to lend us a pitch when we need one.

We also let you use our pitch donkey's years ago. Was it through a fire or something at your place.

The only downside about Real using our facilities is that they will be practicing on a pitch which is as smooth, lush and manicured as a bowling green. Then they'll have to go and play the actual match on your muddy, sunday league, divot infested sorry excuse for a Prem Football pitch.

Why didn't he do that in the first leg at Madrid then? whistling.gif

yep, i'm more than sure he's aware of itthumbsup.gif