Tragedy At Hinta Hinyai

A Chinese honeymoon couple died Dec 21st at Hinta Hinyai.

klippuffen.jpg

The wife felt from a cliff into the water while taking a photo of her husband.

The young husband dived in after her hoping to save her.

The body of the husband was found right away near the cliffs while the body of the wife was found 2 hours later in Huathanon.

Source(in Swedish)

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article15970308.ab

A tragic reminder of how dangerous the sea between Choeng Mon & Hua Thanon can be between November & March each year.

taking photos anywhere is dangerous. i know someone who was wlaking backwards to take a photos of his daughters wedding and he got run over in the street.

thinkk similar situation walking back taking pictures then slip

shame the waves were so strong. i gues the waves smashed their heading into the rocks.

be nice if we had life guards about. they would need to be volenteers and be registered. if they have a jet ski and a man on watch with biniclars in tourist hot spots. specially high season. i am sure some expats would love to do it after being here long time.

A tragic reminder of how dangerous the sea between Choeng Mon & Hua Thanon can be between November & March each year.

taking photos anywhere is dangerous. i know someone who was wlaking backwards to take a photos of his daughters wedding and he got run over in the street.

thinkk similar situation walking back taking pictures then slip

shame the waves were so strong. i gues the waves smashed their heading into the rocks.

be nice if we had life guards about. they would need to be volenteers and be registered. if they have a jet ski and a man on watch with biniclars in tourist hot spots. specially high season. i am sure some expats would love to do it after being here long time.

I thought that I read somewhere that someone does this on Chaweng beach. Not a jetski - but a rope?

life guards with jet skis????

the tessabahn will be collecting more money from us then for this service as well

very sad situation

but accidents happen

soon it will all be fenced off [for safety]and our island paradise will be no more than a western style regulated place just like many of us ran away from

• Like 1