Quality Of Bikes Made In China

wantan

But be prepared for the Chinese brigade to begin their rants!

No, you get a kiss and bonus points for choosing the right thread for your general complains about chinese quality emot-kiss.gif.pagespeed.ce.EAwNQWAQZf.gi
Is it easy to get a kiss like that?!!!:lol:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Trying to justify paying so much for a jap bike haha ripped of big time dumb dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by stedyedy

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, you get a kiss and bonus points for choosing the right thread for your general complains about chinese quality Posted Image

Trying to justify paying so much for a jap bike haha ripped of big time dumb dumb.

Did you install turbo on your lifan?:lol:

Someone paying 30 k for a stupid looking sport lifan has no right to judge someone paying more for a japanese bike!

If you dont have money to afford one please do not get pissed of for the ones that can afford it and enjoy it.

Better take a walk than riding that sport lifan.:lol:

• Like 1

No, you get a kiss and bonus points for choosing the right thread for your general complains about chinese quality Posted Image

Did you install turbo on your lifan?:lol:

Someone paying 30 k for a stupid looking sport lifan has no right to judge someone paying more for a japanese bike!

If you dont have money to afford one please do not get pissed of for the ones that can afford it and enjoy it.

Better take a walk than riding that sport lifan.:lol:

Who said i was you ignorant fool the lifan cost $700 with 3000ks on it and i still have a 93 ninja and a 400hp turbo 850 volvo which is what i prefer to drive anyway and just use the bikes to go to the shop on and you would stand there marvelling at one dumb bike and pay it off over 2-3yrs duuuurrr.

The Lifan LF200GY-5 cost in Thailand 46,000 THB and gives you about 16 horsepower (12kW), the cheapest enduro style bike from Kawasaki is the KLX125 which cost about 85,000 THB and will give you less than 10 horsepower (7.6kW). Also the Lifan LF200GY-5 has 13.8Nm torque and the Kawasaki KLX 125 has 10Nm torque.

Source:

Kawasaki http://www.kawasaki.eu/KLX125/Specifications

Lifan http://www.lifan.com/English/Industry/content.html?d3df53c4-7d61-4d87-88cc-1255544704ad

No, you get a kiss and bonus points for choosing the right thread for your general complains about chinese quality emot-kiss.gif.pagespeed.ce.EAwNQWAQZf.gi

Is it easy to get a kiss like that?!!!laugh.png

Did you install turbo on your lifan?laugh.png

Better take a walk than riding that sport lifan.laugh.png

He rides a Lifan? .......cheesy.gif

^

^

yeah a sport lifan laugh.png but he is thinking to install a turbo and a plasma reactor so he can pass japanese cbr1000rrs and can go to the moon at timescheesy.gif

Yea and a ninja and a turbo volvo haha as for plasma reactors youtube keshe plasma reactors public teaching 7 you might actually learn how it works and know where the human race is in science development instead of stuck with your caveman knowledge.

Edited by stedyedy

^

^

yeah a sport lifanlaugh.png but he is thinking to install a turbo and a plasma reactor so he can pass japanese cbr1000rrs and can go to the moon at timescheesy.gif

Yea and a ninja and a turbo volvo dont think much people can lay the same claims.

It's irrelevant what else you own. You are still the owner of a Lifan.......cheesy.gif And if you sell it, you are still the guy that used to own a Lifan!......cheesy.gif

The damage has been done. I am afraid you have to live with it for the rest of your life! clap2.gif

^

^

yeah a sport lifanlaugh.png but he is thinking to install a turbo and a plasma reactor so he can pass japanese cbr1000rrs and can go to the moon at timescheesy.gif

Yea and a ninja and a turbo volvo dont think much people can lay the same claims.

If you are looking for respect for your 15 year old Volvo you are in the wrong forum here.

• Like 1

^

^

yeah a sport lifan laugh.png but he is thinking to install a turbo and a plasma reactor so he can pass japanese cbr1000rrs and can go to the moon at timescheesy.gif

It's irrelevant what else you own. You are still the owner of a Lifan.......cheesy.gif And if you sell it, you are still the guy that used to own a Lifan!......cheesy.gif

The damage has been done. I am afraid you have to live with it for the rest of your life! clap2.gif

What damage know one cares you stupid fool only a no body like you does i aint limited in my choice of my rides.

Edited by stedyedy

^

^

What damage know one cares you stupid fool only a no body like you does i aint limited in my choice of rides this is the real world not a highschool classroom boy.

Edited by stedyedy

The Lifan 250 is a Thai bike is it not??? The quality of it feels better than a China keeway.

The Lifan LF250-B and the Lifan LF200GY-5 are indeed made in Thailand and are exported from Thailand to all parts of the world.

Is the Lifan LF250-B better than the Keeway Durado 250, I honestly don't know. I know that Keeway comes with the Blackster 250 in 2014 which is equipped with modern fuel-injection and some more goodies... and Lifan gives 2-year warranty while Keeway motorcycles have 3-year warranty.

The Lifan 250 is a Thai bike is it not??? The quality of it feels better than a China keeway.

The Lifan LF250-B and the Lifan LF200GY-5 are indeed made in Thailand and are exported from Thailand to all parts of the world.

Is the Lifan LF250-B better than the Keeway Durado 250, I honestly don't know. I know that Keeway comes with the Blackster 250 in 2014 which is equipped with modern fuel-injection and some more goodies... and Lifan gives 2-year warranty while Keeway motorcycles have 3-year warranty.

Thanks for the info - Fuel injection would be nice but would have a hard time buying a bike made in China - no good reason.

There are currently some Benelli bikes on display at the BigC on Hang Dong road (end of the runway) in Chiang Mai. Benelli originated in Italy in 1911 but was bought over by the Chinese. They now run under "Benelli-Keeway". Their 600cc BN600 looked quite ok, but way to heavy for it's class (210kg). Priced at 295kTHB I don't think it's an competitive offer, a ER6 goes for less and is a quality bike.

Thanks for the info - Fuel injection would be nice but would have a hard time buying a bike made in China - no good reason.

For the Keeway motorcycle the engine control unit (ECU) which makes fuel-injection possible is made by an American company.

For the Keeway motorcycle the engine control unit (ECU) which makes fuel-injection possible is made by an American company.

Has the gear shift pattern been changed on the new Lifan LF200GY-5 model? I think someone told me it was all down and not the usual one down four up.

Has the gear shift pattern been changed on the new Lifan LF200GY-5 model? I think someone told me it was all down and not the usual one down four up.

The gear shift pattern has nothing to do with a new model or old model, actually it's not so difficult to change the gear shift pattern to the classic one down – four up. In most countries in the world the Lifan LF200GY-5 is sold with the classic one down – four up gear shift pattern.

The all gear down was a request from a mechanic who worked at Lifan Thailand in the beginning, and has since left the company. I never understood why he wanted all down gear shift pattern.... (by the way he was Thai).

^

^

That plasma reactor would be an ideal add on for Harley Davidson motorcycles....which must be around 50% Chinese these days.

^

^

That plasma reactor would be an ideal add on for Harley Davidson motorcycles....which must be around 50% Chinese these days.

its funny that some american rednecks change the jap carbs on their hardleys for usa made ones. They seem to ignore the fact that a lot of other parts on their beloved "USA machines" are made in china.

^^ seriously Richard.........from a man who claims to own a pretty nice Italian sports bike - I can not call your comments objective.

I can see a connection between Lifan and my motorcycle, can you not see it....?

I think that it was a desperate attempt from MV to increase their sales (Including Chinese market) in times when they were losing a lot of money.

Do you know if this partnership was successful?

^^ seriously Richard.........from a man who claims to own a pretty nice Italian sports bike - I can not call your comments objective.

So we lost mvagusta what i can see from the photo.

one of my favorite maker.

Sad:(

Don't know who mentioned the words - "see a connection" but it wasn't me Richard.

All I said is: 'I can not call your comments objective' - and from your reply this is most obviously true!

Don't know who mentioned the words - "see a connection" but it wasn't me Richard.

All I said is: 'I can not call your comments objective' - and from your reply this is most obviously true!

Yes, indeed you did not said anything about a connection… but the commend I made also has nothing to do with me being objective, open-minded, impartial, unbiased, unprejudiced, nonpartisan, disinterested, neutral, uninvolved, even-handed, equitable, fair, fair-minded, just, dispassionate, detached, or being neutral.

The gear shift pattern has nothing to do with a new model or old model, actually it's not so difficult to change the gear shift pattern to the classic one down – four up. In most countries in the world the Lifan LF200GY-5 is sold with the classic one down – four up gear shift pattern.

The all gear down was a request from a mechanic who worked at Lifan Thailand in the beginning, and has since left the company. I never understood why he wanted all down gear shift pattern.... (by the way he was Thai).

My comment was simply the truth, nothing to do with being objective or involved (which I’m not).